The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Zendri-- I mean Neme-- I mean Gal-- I mean Astus.
(( This is the storyline of Stewart and Astus and their rivalry that sparked from a small fight to near death encounters, once rousing the entire city of Booty Bay before Astus could lie himself into safety. These storyline even though unofficially a storyline until now seems to drag random people into danger, nearly killing them and things like that. So I have decided to make an official thread for it! Each IC post should have its own name, like above...perhaps we could do some planning with this or simply let it unfold. ))

"I'm not a...bah nevermind. All your threats right back at you, if you actually try anything you asshole!!" Astus screams at Stew as he walks away, but inwardly his mind echoes with booming laughter. What a fool, he couldn't prove a thing! As Stewart rounds the bend of the road he lets a wicked grin light up his face.
"Oops, I forgot, he was right.."
He laughs for a moment at his successful manipulation before regaining composure and walking towards the Bay.

So that dirty old man wants to kill me, huh? Well maybe its time for a little...
Intervention.

Astus smiles at a few passing travelers, watching a fight idly as it unfolds outside the city before wandering inside. He looks up as a bolt of lightning crackles through the clouds above, sending little drops of rain careening towards the Earth.
"When this started, it was raining...and now its raining again...and I bet when this is finished..."
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
"I'm not a...bah nevermind. All your threats right back at you, if you actually try anything you asshole!!" Astus screams at Stew as Stew walks away.
I..Agh! I can't prove a fucking thing.. I'm hopeless..I kill him, I look like a monster..I let him live, he will kill me.. I..er..Fffgaaah!

As Stew entered the town, he grabs his head in frustration, finally losing it after so much.

I..er..ffff...Can't do anything..helpless..

He sits in the inn in defeat, mind nearly broken in frustration.
Have...I have to be able...able to do SOMETHING..I..heh..hehe...

"I..heh..hehehe...hahaHAHAHA! I'll just kill him! Haha! Nobody cares about me anymore! I don't care anymore! Maybe not today..no..not today! Pffhahaha! f**k it, I will kill him, or myself! Either way it will just end! Hahahaha! It will finally just END!"
"STEW. WE NEED TO STOP DIEING." ~Astus
"STEWART, YOU PLAYER, NO WONDER YOU NEED A CANE." ~Aerindae
"BLAAAAAAARGH, I THOUGHT SHE MEANT FOOD! D:<" ~Baydok

Stewart Genison "He shot me because we're best friends! I need a new best friend..."
Allwine Dawnstreaker "D'aww! Cutest mugger EVER!"
Tara "Zhese people! Zey are so intereszting!
(( If anyone wants to join in, post an IC post with your character here...but it'll probably be those people who were there at the event, or know one of the characters in some way. ))
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]