The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Stoutg`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm sorry but I do not understand the question, but I'll try my best.

I'm an O.K. player in normal WoW (With all the PvP and such) but at roleplaying I would like to think I am better than some. I've tried a lot of different private servers, because i'm to cheap for normal WoW, and I can't find one that supports Roleplaying. So a couple of guys told me about here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States and my primary launguage is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was about 10 I saw one of my friends play it at his house. I made a tauren warrior and quickly fell in love. It was the most amazing game i'd ever seen. The graphics, the free movement, the wonders of it all. I bought the game soon after and played retail WoW for about a year then decided that I was over paying 15$ a month. I then found a private server and I've been playing that for about 4 years.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I really just wanted a server where I could roleplay in peace without the usual "wow ur a nub rper. lrn2ply nub."

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any kind of roleplaying. I mostly like to be in crowds though, and if i'm a high level i'm fine with danger and fighting.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I probably like undeads the best, but I don't have a favorite class. If I had to choose I think it'd be rogues though...

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well if I get in to this server I think it'd be a nice, (Not giantly populated) server with a lot of fun people!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think the Maturity section appeals to me most. I hate it when i'm trying to have a serious Roleplay with someone and they do something like /fart on me or /lick me in the middle of a scene.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm horrible at telling stories.. i'm usually better at doing stories and scenes when i'm given something. I usually can't just start up a story from scratch with no characters in mind whatsoever.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm only 14 so yeah...
I'm kinda young.. But I'm mature enough to roleplay.
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Stoutg!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Lastly, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilly