The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Jidaeo Sandiego
( Jidaeo has been missing for a week, no one has heard from him. He seemed to have vanished which is very unlike him. Something may be wrong. Reactions and the like can be posted here ICly. To keep track of agents deployed to certain areas which All council members have the authority to do within their division. Also other chars who may participate in the search. )
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
( The Organization would be aware, that even after the kidnapping event Jidaeo has remained missing. He has only been seen by a limited amount of people. Reigen, Grogloki, Lucit, Ophice and Katzine. He was last seen flying away in Northrend. It has been days since that and he is still missing, The Council is in charge. The family would approach the council telling them they would select a new Nova if Jidaeo remained unaccounted for. )
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Maureen stood, almost in tears - at least, frozen tears - as the huge hawkstrider had departed. In fact, it had been several hours. She was by a ruined Elvish building, amidst the glowing, crystalling Crystalsong Forest. Her battle outfit was worn out, and she seemed severed. After a while, she sat on one of the purple marble columns, or what remained at least, for the whole building was totally ruined. She stretched her legs, and grabbed some scroll, whistled. The hawkstrider that circled around her bolted down and stood by her left side, at the level of her breasts and of the small parchment. Maureen took a quill and a small dip of ink, and began writing.

My dearest Jidaeo

I am worried about you, but this is not my concern. I need to know the location of the Skulls, so I can save them in a remote place of mine.

I shall forever stand yours.

Having written her short notice, she rolled the scroll and tied it to the hawkstrider's leg, before caressing it. She stood, and waved. "To the Nova!", she pointed in the skies, and the strider took off to finally reach Jidaeo.
After for flying for hours over the Tundra of Northrend, he decided to land, to feed the Dragonhawk. He stopped atop a moutain cap, the snow crunched under his boots. He felt stronger, yet incomplete and confused. Was he making the right decision, should he just let Renorien take his birth right? After being kidnapped and beaten, a shamed Jidaeo feels his redemption should be of an equal magnitude. He has become irrational as his Uncle predicted. As the snow flutters past, pulling his hair with him. A dragonhawk flies beside him, carrying a note. He takes it, and reads it stoically. He crumples the letter and freezes it, he rubs his gauntlet fingers as the note flies into the snow like glitter. He begins writing to respond.

"Maureen,

The Safe is under the Nova throne, in the estate. The combination is 29 85 00 49. The Kaldorei skull is in the basement, in a black box locked. That combination is 239 20 1 8883. The armory will have a slot for a sword named "Heaven" the box will be there. As the sword is missing. let me know when you have completed this."

He takes the note and ties it to the messenger hawk. He removes the food and water pouches from around the Larger dragonhawk's neck ending it's lunch. He hops on it's back and snaps the reins. It rides off into the snow as the messenger hawk flies the other way.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

[justify]Maureen had burnt the letter she received. It was night - a silent, eerie darkness fell over western Quel'thalas. Lone and isolated, at the end of a small, forgotten road, stood a mighty piece of Elven architexture. The Estate. And, behind a bush facing the unguarded main entry, a pair of frozen, glowing blue eyes. It was much better, the girl thought, to take the skulls away from all cares. And so she walked, around the house, soft and subtle, until she reached the entry of the vine cellar. She took a wrought iron key, one her Jidaeo has given her so long ago. She inserted it in the keyhole. The door slid open, Maureen vanished in the black opening. Amongst the night crickets and the singing woods, none would notice the gate closing on its lock.

She walked among the empty barrels that cluttered the basement. Two torches, in the narrow corridor facing the door, flicked open.

"This is dangerous"

Mana wards began uttering the sentence. Maureen had no care. She slipped past a statue, grabbing one of the flaming torches. Darkness returned to the cellar. A spot of light moved in the bowels that constituted the former service network of the estate. Long forgotten by most, it seemed. Quietly, Maureen passed intersections under the watchful gaze of rats and mana wormlings. The drippling water, and the knight's steps in the occasionnal pebble, were everything that could be heard in the oppressing silence. She walked for a good ten minutes, before reaching a door that was seemingly not as rotten and rusted as most of the accesses she had passed during her journey.

"Why ain't you dead?"

As she opened the door, sure about her destination, she stumbled upon a sort of gueist. Or at least, a spectre. She drew her runeblade, and quickly, dispersed the howling creature. She rushed up a flight of stairs, eventually reaching, behind a curtain, the Throne Room. In the same methodic stance, she hid behind said throne, and glanced at its base. Built behind, in the gold socle itself, was a small drawer. She drew it open, towards her, and found a black box. And a small numbered cylinder over it. "29...85...00...49..." she turned it, facing what seemed to be an indicator, actually a zone of lower tone on the golden rotating device, towards graduations circling said button. The box opened, revealing a good bunch of gold. She grabbed everything, then turned, and rose. The Armory was the room adjacent. She walked towards it, opened its door, and in the same darkness, reached for three swords, aligned over the backwall. Three scabbards, in fact. Two were filled - but the hilt of the blade named Heaven was fake. She rotated a whole turn of said hilt, revealing another black box that thrusted out of the base of the armor set holding the sword. This time, there was no cylinder - but Maureen used the armory key. After a few tries, the box opened. She smiled. The Quel'dorei skull rested inside. She snatched it in her sidebag.

You meaningless creature...

Maureen quickly closed the door, and locked it, before disseapearing behind the curtain. She walked back, just as calm and quiet, all the way to the basement. She appeared by the statue, and dropped the torch, as the room magically lit itself once more. Her last step was inside a barrel. She walked behind a row of boards, in which old Tamrielic Brew rested, dust having accumulated over the glass for a good dozen years. And finally, reached up for a barrel, laying alone, on its flanks. She examined it. Next to it, a small unlit candlestand was hatched onto the stone, cold wall. Almost instantly, she went to push it. No effect. She pulled it hither and - surprise - the top of the barrel opened. A secret door.. Maureen stepped inside the barrel, and found the last black box. "239 20 1 8883.." The box unlocked, and opened. She reached her hand out, and with the biggest cares, grabbed the ebony Kaldorei skull. That one she has toiled for so long. She put it in her bag, then without closing the barrel, as swiftly as she had entered, left the house.

Your tries are vain..your race is as good as over..

She walked down the path, and called for her hawkstrider. Quickly enough, both rode away from Quel'thalas. The skulls in her grasp. She rode for days, until she reached the Eastern Plaguelands. Something had gone amiss, she thought - the Plague was slowly vanishing, and it became rather obvious to anyone passing time in said Plaguelands. She reached for an abandonned village. "Neo Inishmore" she snickered at the worn post. It was a human village, though most buildings had been since long burnt. Lone, a single inn stood, all decrepit and crumbling. She stepped inside, and all quietly, opened a hatch in the floor, above a rotting fur rug. She dropped the bag there, and covered the ground with dirt and said rug. She looked outside, making sure none would have followed her. And smiled, as none seemed to have followed. She rode her hawkstrider again, now departing back towards Quel'thalas.

"Now..kneel to our feet and bleed to death! For, my dear..."

As she walked towards Tranquilien, her strider suddenly panicked. And as much as she held its reins, she fell on her back, and the strider uncontrollably ran away. She stood, and looked behind. One of those dreaded hooded mages was standing behind.
"...you are NOMORE!" the mage rushed wildly towards her, a sword drawn. She was taken aback, and she watched as her right breast was crossed by the blade. She spat on the floor, and drew her runeblade, thrusting herself forth on the sword. In a taunting manner. She knew the wound would heal, but for now, it did not disturb her the slightiest. She delivered a point-black hit in the shoulder. She left his hold and blinked behind her. She turned, and removed the sword, tossing it aside. "Where did you put the skulls! My fire will cleanse you for foiling our plans!" the mage suddenly casted a Pyroblast. Maureen smiled, and deflected it. After all, she was truly a Death Knight of exception. As she did short work of the bolt, she thought about her fight with Jidaeo - and chuckled. The mage pestered. It did not take long for Maureen to execute her signature Hungering Cold, freezing her opponent on the spot. She carefully put his body behind a bush, lest anyone would find, and looked about. Her strider was, through some trick, gone. Maureen decided to walk to nearby Tranquilien. As she would usually do, she whistled for her small dragonling to come to her - it was never too far, and had gotten back from some errand.
[/justify]
My dearest Jidaeo,

The skulls are safe. Please, let me know if you desire more of me. I will be glad to oblige.

A Mage attacked me again. The skulls were definitely not safe, but now it seems they are out of their dirty hands.

I shall forever be yours,

Maureen.

[justify]She snatched the small scroll on the forthcoming dragon whelp, which almost as swiftly, dismissed. "To Jidaeo!" she laid, fully armored, on the bed, watching the beast fly away, before decided to fall asleep. Or at least, to enter a fast-forwarning catatonic phase.[/justify]
Lucit arrived back in Desolace, where her employer Avia was encamped. The scene around the encampment was nothing short of chaos. There were dead bodies and flies everywhere, but no signs of life, once again. Lucit searched the camp for the body of her employer, but her search revealed nothing. She then searched the camp for signs of the benighted skull and once again her search was fruitless. She returned to her mount and headed off on the long journey to Silvermoon...
(( Good luck stealing 'em :p Maureen moved them again. ))
((Avia and Lucit were contracted to get the human skull. Which they have. VBut have been unable to turn them in to Jidaeo yet.))
(( Oh, the human one. Do mention it, it's rather confusing, since there are 10 of them. ._. ))
Jidaeo sits in his office, he reads sits at his desk reading a book, when a dragon hawk flutters to his side. He looks at it, then surveys his office to reassure he was alone. He slowly set the book down and grabbed the letter. He unrolled it and read it carefully.

"Maureen,

I am glad to hear the skulls are safe. I am thinking about bringing an end to the organization. So if you wish to end your support I understand. I was attacked again as well, in Winterspring. I don't think I will have the support I once had so I am going to begin myself. I am heading east of Crystalsong to an Ebon Blade encampment in Zul'Drak. I'm sure I'll be followed. I intend to get more information. I will need a safe Haven when I return.

Jidaeo"

Jidaeo finishes writing and ties it to the dragonhawk. He resumes reading the book on his desk. "Return" he says in thalassian. He turns the page as the mini dragonhawk flies out of the window.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

[justify]Maureen deeply frowned, as she read over the scroll she just received. She was sitting, quietly, atop a hill, in the beautiful, orange-tinted Eversong Woods. She silently read the words again and again, as if trying to make sense of Jidaeo's message. She sighed, eventually giving up, and lied. She glared at the skies above her, thoughtful. A moment later, she sat again on the hill, and on the same parchment, took up an inked quill off her bag and began writing her reply, ever so quiet, ever so elusive.[/justify]

My dearest Jidaeo,

An end to the Organization. This..this would be disastrous. Are you sure it is the only sound way?

Most of all. Are you allright? I know you can hold your own but - I am growing worried again.

I will not leave your side or our partnership, you can have my word. As for the Haven..I might have an interesting idea..I will let you know.

I will have a Gryphon prepared and fly to Zul'drak right away.

I shall forever be yours,

Maureen.

[justify]She snatched the small scroll on the whelp, still flying in circles in the songs of the woods and the gazzle of the birds, and dismissed him in a morning squall. "To Jidaeo!" did she claim in an imperious tone, and the majesting whelp began its journey away.[/justify]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A letter written on Seu's behalf, for Jidaeo Flammeschmieden 0 584 10-27-2010, 02:46 AM
Last Post: Flammeschmieden