The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Question regarding Felwood
My guild has settled in Splintertree post, and were threatened with death by a group of Night Elves in the area. I was thinking about moving my group to the Emerald Sanctuary in Felwood. Would that be acceptable lorewise?
Telonia Flamestrider (A huntress with a drive unmatched by most, and a gifted field medic.)- "It's not about simple bloodlust, it's about the thrill of the hunt." "Quit whining, it's only whiskey. It's not like I'm pouring acid on the wound.... yet."
Dalara Belor (A young Sin'Dorei Mage with a cool head, and talents to match)- "Your greeting is accepted and returned with the humblest thanks."

[Image: badge.jpg]
I am The Scourge - Play Free Online Games

I am Death Knight - Play Free Online Games

[Image: 1208179_35eb64d07eea8ac1f4eae8fd77048014.jpg]
Not permanently. The Emerald Sanctuary is just that, a sanctuary. There's a Horde outpost in Felwood further in, on the west cliff edge, just south of the waterfall.

You could stop off at the Sanctuary half way through any travel RP through the area though :D
Good just what I needed to know. Btw did Spiralin really say what's in ur sig?
Telonia Flamestrider (A huntress with a drive unmatched by most, and a gifted field medic.)- "It's not about simple bloodlust, it's about the thrill of the hunt." "Quit whining, it's only whiskey. It's not like I'm pouring acid on the wound.... yet."
Dalara Belor (A young Sin'Dorei Mage with a cool head, and talents to match)- "Your greeting is accepted and returned with the humblest thanks."

Yes. Twice. :P
I am totally gonna use that on him xD

Do it. I'll be very proud.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A question on the Scarlet Crusade (Faction Question) Toulac 8 2,527 10-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Diethe