The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feedback
I was wondering if anyone had positive/negative feedback for my characters Astus and Crescenthorn. Thanks =)

edit: I've heard about some people voicing concerns about my style of RP, and it was also brought to my attention that I seem to be trying to be a special-stand-out-person, which is by no means my intention! I order to improve my overall RP, I would like anyone with such opinions to post constructively to help me out. I won't take anything personal, so negative feedback is greatly appreciated. :D
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Your Crescenthorn? OH haha, I saw you roleplaying him yesterday when he saw Fala'thorei, I liked how you encountered it icly. Crescenthorn seems pretty cool, and Astus, I like a lot. IT was fun to rp with him while it lasted, he was cool icly, stuck to his own studies of Necromancery. A nice evil.
D'aww, thanks Spira :3
bump; editted OP.
You like power and set a level of your character's power and influence at a higher level in your mind than most other can or are willing to accept. Keep in mind that RP is a balance between everyone around you.
"I am 300 years old and a mage, she is past 10000 and have been dabbling in the occult since around the time of the Well of Eternity. She cannot only own my hindside, but I am actually afraid for realizing her true potential. (Yes, Therai!)"
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Bovel Wrote:You like power and set a level of your character's power and influence at a higher level in your mind than most other can or are willing to accept. Keep in mind that RP is a balance between everyone around you.
"I am 300 years old and a mage, she is past 10000 and have been dabbling in the occult since around the time of the Well of Eternity. She cannot only own my hindside, but I am actually afraid for realizing her true potential. (Yes, Therai!)"
Thanks for the feedback, Bovel and I will look at what I'm doing to see how I can remedy this. I do not however, understand the quote you placed in there, or what it represents. And its not really...that I like power, I suppose I just find it easiest for me to RP. I haven't really noticed that I set my character's influence higher, but I shall evaluate and try to fix this.
Shameless bump, again.
Bump
Astus, Astus, Astus... What an odd Elf he is. He seems to be very distracted with his studies. A gentlemanly evil guy, if I may say so. He does seem to take himself to be... More than he may actually be. Aulten should teach him a lesson on that someday. Anyways, I love RPing with him on Aulten. He seems to be rather creeped out by Aulten's style, which makes me laugh OOC. I have done hardly a thing that Astus hasn't cringed at, even slightly. Aulten kinda thinks he's a baby.

Regardless, though, it's been a pleasure RPing with you, and I look forward to causing Astus more grief via Aulten in the future!
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Shamwoweless bump.
Well, you're a good RPer, none-the-less. Yet, being myself, I believe Astus is being too... up and runny, even if it has been fixed through RP. Other than this, you're fine, in my eyes.

Oh, and it's Rogue. Maybe you spelt it right in your signature, maybe not. Probably not, maybe my memory is playing with me.
Thanks for the Feedback, Danalth, but what do you mean by up and runny? You mean... personality switchy? I'm not sure. And yar, I messed it up at one point when I was typing but I fixed it.
No, I mean that it, to me, seems like he's never died at all. In RP, his drawbacks are all but absent, which is disturbing (to me) because he's died so many times.
Ah, true. I think I did badly at portraying his drawbacks, and that's something I'm going to try improving upon in the future. Astus's drawbacks have been wiped due to his life to undeath transformation.
What about the mental drawbacks?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen