The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Text Box Scrolling=failure for this Orc.
Hey guys thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my post, hope all is well in the realm of GM's. With that said I would like to report my issue. In the text box's (the box's we type to post in) I am very limited by what I can do, my text box will allow me to copy and past into the box but due to auto scrolling I cannot add the "flash" I would like too. I can move the scroll box about half an inch before it automatically resets at the top of the text box. If you could find the time when you are free to assist me it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you guys and keep up the awesome work we all love it here :)
[Image: 15.jpg]
I had this issue. It recurred the whole time I used Internet Explorer...is it 8? It doesn't occur on the New Internet Explorer Beta, or on Google Chrome.

That's what I know :D
I have google crome perhaps I could try it out. Thanks Ben. I'll let you know how it turns out.
[Image: 15.jpg]
Not a problem, I hope this fixes this for you :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Main account failure :( Stealthscout 4 1,366 08-06-2014, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Stealthscout
  Wrapping text around an image? Kiffles 0 670 01-10-2013, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Kiffles
  Text aligning problems. Hawk 5 1,239 07-25-2011, 12:18 AM
Last Post: dastmo