The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Gone for a while...
My brother ended up getting a ton of viruses on my computar and I doubt I'll be getting it clean anytime soon. Hopefully I'll be back before I'm gone a month. If not, I'm sorry to those who enjoy roleplaying with Krest and Vanthal.
D'aww. Melissa's brothers won't be around for her to bother.

Take your time! I suggest in the future, you get some sort of spyware program. I used the free version of AVG, and so far, no viruses. :3
Well that sucks.
Telonia Flamestrider (A huntress with a drive unmatched by most, and a gifted field medic.)- "It's not about simple bloodlust, it's about the thrill of the hunt." "Quit whining, it's only whiskey. It's not like I'm pouring acid on the wound.... yet."
Dalara Belor (A young Sin'Dorei Mage with a cool head, and talents to match)- "Your greeting is accepted and returned with the humblest thanks."

[Image: badge.jpg]
I am The Scourge - Play Free Online Games

I am Death Knight - Play Free Online Games

[Image: 1208179_35eb64d07eea8ac1f4eae8fd77048014.jpg]
Aye just a bit
Oh and Krest was gonna ask for Krians help to get his eye's back. ^_^
Sounds good, he'll be happy to do it.
Good good, lets just say in the time I'm gone, it's Krest's eyes reforming.
McKnighter Wrote:D'aww. Melissa's brothers won't be around for her to bother.
As long as she doesn't bother Tely she'll be fine. BTW Vanth... When Tely comes back from her trip to Northrend (Which is today) and finds that Vanth still hasn't returned, she's gonna be pissed.

Also perhaps Alithia could further infiltrate the ranks of the Blood Knights, just in case the Theon's ghost thing doesn't work.
Telonia Flamestrider (A huntress with a drive unmatched by most, and a gifted field medic.)- "It's not about simple bloodlust, it's about the thrill of the hunt." "Quit whining, it's only whiskey. It's not like I'm pouring acid on the wound.... yet."
Dalara Belor (A young Sin'Dorei Mage with a cool head, and talents to match)- "Your greeting is accepted and returned with the humblest thanks."

I am The Scourge - Play Free Online Games

I am Death Knight - Play Free Online Games

[Image: 1208179_35eb64d07eea8ac1f4eae8fd77048014.jpg]
Alright then, sounds funny and good.
Or maybe not, turns out I can get WoW on my school laptop.
yay
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Yup.
Or not, bloody hell.
D: Wha happened?
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
School blocked the site from downloading, but I found my disks so I don't really know if it'll work.