The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Axestorm Smithing
[Image: axestorm-smithing.png]

"The country blacksmith who employs no journeyman is never conscious of any conflict between the capital invested in his anvil, hammer and bellows, and the labor he performs with them, because in fact, there is none." -Leland Stanford

Founded by Lhigar Axestorm and currently operated by his daughter, Kerana, Axestorm Smithing is dedicated to providing the highest quality wares in all of Azeroth. Proud sponsors of the Alliance.

Who we want:
Apprentice and master blacksmiths of all Alliance races. Dwarves especially welcome. Your character will be judged by the quality of their work, not the state of sobriety or insobriety they were in when they did it.

What types of RP will be held:
This is a casual guild for those wanting mainly day-to-day style roleplay, with opportunities to contract for armor and weapons (especially for those having trouble coming up with looks for their characters OOC). There may also be opportunities for expos to show off your craft, as well as sponsored tournaments to advertise the quality of our wares. And of course, there will be nights out on the town for members to discuss how awesome their work is and to engage in general drunken debauchery.

What ranks can be attained:
  • Apprentice: YOU are starting out and need a job. We need people to work. Welcome to Axestorm Smithing!
  • Artisan: YOU are a skilled crafts person. You make the armor or weapons.
  • Master Smith: YOU are not only one of the best in your field, but you wish to impart that knowledge onto others. We need people who will help the next generation along!
  • Manager: YOU know how to get the ball rolling, and delegate out orders, like a BOSS. You can make important decisions so Miss Axestorm can spend more time drinking...I mean...smithing.

Where are you guys located?
Near the Great Forge in Ironforge.
Spoiler:
[Image: axestorm-location.jpg]

"Will I be kicked for inactivity?"
Nae, lad or lass! I do hope that you'll find many opportunities for your character to grow within our doors, but understanding the slower nature of the types of RP this guild will be involved (as well as those who may have very busy real life commitments), I'm sympathetic to the cause of those looking to get their RP fix in when they can.

How to sign up:
Contact me IG (Kerana) or on the forum (Jonoth).
I have decided to revive Axestorm Smithing! Please ask for Kerana (Jonoth) in game and I'll arrange to ICly induct you into the guild!
Mmh... I think I can pull together a character to place an order for. Gotta get some business, y'know?
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
My dwarf just joined, let's get some more people to get some RP going!
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
So, with a heavy heart I have decided that, short of popular demand, I won't be continuing Axestorm Smithing as a guild post-restart. Shifting schedules and inadequate leadership on my own part has led me to end the guild. I hope what little RP it did spark was fun for all involved, and I thank everyone who had the patience to give me a shot as a guild leader. Kerana will still be around, but more likely just on her own, or possibly joining the Regiment to replace the soon to be gone Remyl. Thanks again guys!
We should all join the Regiment and provide smithing for them. Ural will be remade with an expanded history and skills as a prospector.

It lives! After a little prodding I have been convinced to give Axestorm Smithing another go round! Poke Kerana IG or me on the forums for RP and/or to join. Updates to the guild ranks coming soon.
Can't I just post here?

Yeah, that works too XD
Awesome. I want an invite.

You have Andy's harsh language and sticks fists.
[Image: djuraz.jpg]
Pollie demands moar paperwork to fill out!
~A flyer posted with an odd glue-like substance~
Current order:
Two Steel Breastplates, 75 Silvers each.
A Flanged Mace, 40 Silver.
Three sets of Steel Bracers, 10 Silvers each set.
Steel Leggings, 60 Silvers.

For size, material and design details see Pollie.
For materials and to turn in finished product for payment, see Ural.

Signed, Ural Highstone

I've come to the decision (once again) to close Axestorm Smithing. I don't know how to explain it, but my heart just hasn't been into running the guild in the past month or so. It's not my fellow guildies, who have been awesome and encouraging, but just my own general apathy. It's been hard just getting into the mood to RP in general, and perhaps this means I'm due for a break in the near future. I'm not gonna disband the guild IG, so those who wish to remain and use it as part of your RP are more than welcome to do so.

Also...
(10-18-2011, 11:29 AM)Ural Wrote: ~A flyer posted with an odd glue-like substance~
Current order:
Two Steel Breastplates, 75 Silvers each.
A Flanged Mace, 40 Silver.
Three sets of Steel Bracers, 10 Silvers each set.
Steel Leggings, 60 Silvers.

For size, material and design details see Pollie.
For materials and to turn in finished product for payment, see Ural.

Signed, Ural Highstone

For all purposes, Kerana filled this order, and you can RP the delivery of it. If you need actual crafted items for it I'll be happy to provide them :)
I'm sad hear about the closing, but I think I might keep my character in the guild for the RP it can create for a bit! v.v

On another note, if you'd like another character to make the delivery, Ural (Assuming the IC order is still placed!), I'd be happy to have my character do so!:D