The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

We all snap eventually. . .
So. . . Long story short, I've been fighting to keep my wireless internet up for -every- goddamn day for more than 7 months. Today, I snapped. And with snapped, I meant that I took that goddamn wireless piece of crap and punched it to pieces. Yes, punched it. Considering the amount of pieces it now consists of, I'd say that it is no longer working at an acceptable level. Therefore, I had to downgrade to an older version of the piece of crap. This one doesn't have password protection and therefore, our whole neighborhood, their pets and the adjacent colony of surprisingly intelligent squirrels are now leeching my internet, stealing my bandwidth until I'm left with a bandwidth that'd make even a time traveler from 1272 scream and b***h about how slow it is, even though he has no idea what the hell it is. My amazing futuretelling powers reveal that this will lower my time on the server quite severely. In other news, I am in an extremely pissy mood and it required the mental power of a jedi to not write the "F-word" between each word. Thank you and good day, coth.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Aww. I've only RP'ed with you in TECH but ill miss you! (Even if it is only lower activity heh) :(
Hope the squirells stop leeching your internet soon!
You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself. - Galileo Galilei
I completely understand how that feels, man. You have my sympathies!

Hope you get it fixed soon. B:
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
I'll miss TECH. Granted, I'll try to still be around, but when I -am- on, the amount of lag and DC's will be ridiculous.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
I have the exact same problem. like. every 14 mins. DC.
"A man builds, a parasite asks, 'Where's my share?' A man creates, a parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?' A man invents, a parasite says Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God..."
Crazy, yeah i've had internet problems, but I will admit. I have never resorted destroying it with my bare hands. (I'm afraid it will file assault charges) Anyways, hope you can get it fixed soon.
[Image: 8.jpg]
D'aww...

Hope to see you back soon! I haz crappy computer/internet as well, but I know if I vent my stress on it, it'll be even more crappier. D: