The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

... Meh, I'll do it.
Other people are doing it, I figured "Why not?" Here's a list of my many characters that actually have stories behind them and such with a small blurb. I have quite a few others, but I just haven't got to them yet. You don't have to read them to give feedback, but hey, feel free!

Spoiler:
Geller
A fairly recently made character. He's a young Priest who has completed his training and is your standard caring healer type. However, at one point in time, Geller was ambushed and he was murdered. His mother resurrected him when she found him, though she was elderly and the sheer energy it required ended up with her being killed as well with her soul at peace. He's since been very careful of his actions and prefers not to be in battles at all. Instead he patiently awaits their return and heals their wounds. Though one could say one of his flaws is that he can be a bit too sarcastic.

Draknir
Ahhh, Draknir. One of my favourites and a character I've had for about 2 years. He's a Horde warrior who wants nothing more than to serve and to be remembered in the Horde's history pages as a war hero. Along with lending his sword to his nation, he's also training his seven year old son Mogdrog to become a warrior for The Horde. Brutally slaying the Alliance in times of war and sparing the innocent or surrendered, he will devout himself to almost any war under the Horde's banner.

Kalduun
Old by Draenei standards. He generally likes Azeroth and the races who inhabit it, aside from the Orcs and Blood Elves, and wants to do his part in keeping it safe from the threats that lurk on it. But at the same time he can't help but feel as if it's all in vain as the Legion will come again one day and inevitably it will get destroyed. He has an eagle companion named Torrusc, who is the Yin to his Yang. Where Kalduun is large, favours guns and prefers slower attacks, Torrusc is quick, sharp and an excellent hunter.

Tzekel
Another one of my favourites. Tzekel is a Primal, and naturally, almost everywhere he goes he his feared by some and admired by others. Savage, bloodthirsty, and a giant amongst Trolls, he can easily be intimidating to many, and it's not uncommon for people to be shaking in their boots in his presence. Atfer all, as a Primal he looks like an unnatural combination of a beast and a Troll, but he considers himself blessed and better than most people he meets. But however brutal, feral and feared he is, he can be a very loyal ally who's quite protective of those he befriends. He's also a simple Troll, having only primitive intelligence and things such as mathmatics are things he can't understand.

Mokaku
The final favourite in my top 3. I've had him since I can remember. He's a Troll who's been a veteran of many wars that have happened on Azeroth, and he has the scars to show it. He wanted to become famous, and after going under the Gladiator prestige title, he got what he wished for and became renown across settlements with arenas, and within The Horde, but moreso the arenas. He's a combat addict at heart and a thrill seeker. Many of his activies are done with the known fact they he risks injury. He's often a Troll who doesn't go for "just try it". He goes "Just do it." He's also known for surviving four shipwrecks and still loving to sail.

Lladimore
A somewhat befuddled and brain damaged Death Knight, previously a wealthy noble. After breaking free of the Scourge's will, he went to go find his family. Eventually he did, but instead of being welcomed back, he was driven out of his manor for they believed he was a monster. Despite the fact he often loses himself in thought (often forgetting where he is and who he's talking to), he's trying to prove to himself as a good man to his family.

Eirtahl
A Night Elf who was born with silver eyes and refused to be trained in the ways of the Druid. He was often judged by those around him when he was younger and had strong feelings of being unloved and neglected, so he has low opinions of himself. He left his family for a long time to be on his own, and when they came to try make amends, Eirtahl shunned them. Unfortunately, they met again during the battle of Mount Hyjal, and his father intercepted an attack and sacrificed himself. Eirtahl received a critical blow to the face after being in a state of shock. His jaw was completely obliterated by a felfire bolt and he's now to live silenced as a reminder of that.

Rorbin
The proud creator of The Knifewrench. He's quite a violent Gnome after having grown on the rough side of the street for most of his life and he'd sooner throw a punch to prove a point. Deeply angered by the reputation Gnomes are given, he'll often go to great lengths to prove they are more than just bags of flesh waiting to be punted by everyone taller than them. Over all, he drinks, smokes, and likes to party hard. His Dwarven friends often joke that he was Dwarf blood in him, and with good reason. He has a long beard, a powerful physique for a Gnome and his sobriety is often questionable. Still, he is indeed a Gnome with his love for engineering.

Eklo'kai
Probably my darkest character. After having seen his family killed during the Echo Isles incidents, he's since been on an endless path to kill anyone who would dare do any sort of wrongs. Rapists, murderers and cultists have often been victims of his warped sense of justice. He's not quite insane, but he's not exactly sane either. He's a cold-blooded killer, and if he hadn't sworn an oath to the Loa and had the assumption they would punish him if he ever went astray, he would probably be one of the types of people he'd be hunting so passionately. He isn't friendly. He doesn't want to be your buddy. He wants you to tell him which shadow to lurk in and where to place his blade.

Therodore
He's a 19/20 year old guy who's sick of society, it's rules, and it's way of living. Thus, he's gone and taken to the wildnerness and made a living for himself off the forests and jungles. Skilled with weaponry and a fast runner, the only thing stopping him from getting anywhere really is just his laziness. He's not exactly the bravest person out there. He's also a bit of a social wreck and often gets nervous around people (especially women), and he has an unshakable phobia of fire. Lit candles will make him very uncomfortable. He and his half-grown horse companion named Douglas often make a comical pair, but equally capable of being serious.

Rogrenn
Born and raised in Stranglethorn Vale, he was also born without vocal chords and suffers from muteness. Quite a large fella', he's often been regarded as a wild man and a barbarian, but he's actually quite smart and can catch onto the new things quickly if they're on the more practical side. After seeing places in Stranglethorn get deforrested, he fears that eventually all of his home will be gone. Thus, he's attempting to find his place within society so that he has somewhere to go. Slowly but surely, he's learning how to become "normal", but some things just won't change. He's fairly dependant on others, as he cannot read or write perfectly, and some areas of right and wrong grey areas for him.

I'd enjoy hearing any feedback people have on my characters or just my general RP skills. You can criticise me all you wish, just try keep it constructive. Oh! And I'm also open to people commenting about my GM skills.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
...I...know this is absolutely useless Hawk. But you roleplay properly. And you're not a bad GM at all. There's not really much I can say to help you improve, because I feel there's no true need for improvement from you.

But you are a nub. Don't forget that.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
I've met almost all of you trolls on my own trolls and I like 'em. You somehow have captured their culture but manage to squeeze in personality into it aswell. And even though I know our views on the Loa and Voodoo I can admit that I like and accept your take on it, lovely to see someone who does not make into something generalized through bad horrorflicks.

(Cannot think of anything solid and negative so I will not mention anything there.)
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
You forgot to mention Kalon's abs. /lurk
Terant Wrote:You forgot to mention Kalon's abs. /lurk

GET BACK IN THE BOX YOU!

... <3
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Can it at least be an EVIL box?
Hawk, you know you and I are like, BFF's forever.

I have nothing bad to say about any of your characters, every single one i've come into contact with has been a pleasant experience and you know I love RPing with you.

[Image: cute_kitten_love.jpg]
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
I haven't rped with you much but I liked it a lot.

I wanna rp with Tzekel more! D:
I suppose I'll weigh in, since I've RP'd with quite a few of these guys.

Draknir - Not much to say. Sadly, I didn't get a ton of chances to RP with Drak since I was never much of a Hordie, but from what I have seen/heard he's pretty awesome.

Tzekel - <3 <3 <3! Never change Tzekel. You play him so well. The fact that he's so deadly and powerful combined with his childlike innocence and laid back "simple" personality makes him an utterly fantastic character.

Mo'kaku - He's only been shipwrecked four times? Gotta work on that XD.

Rorbin - Ahhh, Rorbin. I wish I'd been able to put in the time and effort to revitalize the GSF like we were going to, but I suppose it wasn't meant to be. As long as Rorbin is still being badass, everything's okay though. :D

Kalon - Good times in the Wayfarer's Rest tavern in Silvermoon. And abs. That is all.
... You guys make me feel so warm and fuzzy.
I love me some Mokaku.

*brofist*
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Alrighty, I caved. I've updated the original post and if anyone has any feedback, I'm all ears. If not, then have a nice day!