The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Renae's turn
Hey my fellow CoTHian's. I've, uh, never really asked anyone how I roleplay any of my toons. So ... I figured I should grow some male testicles and ask the very people I interact with how I roleplay and how I could imporove my performance and make it more entertaining.

Critism is more then welcome, even if I panic over the response

Renae
<3
"When it rains, do you run from door to door, getting wet all the same, or do you walk with dignity and accept it's raining?"
"On a rainy night, does the sandman send the mud-man?"

.<=='"Characters"''==>.
Karast - The Unlikely Paladin.
Tarlak Nightstride - The Lone Hunter.
Salinia Windrider - Princess.
Alaszun Nightglade - Priestess of the Elune.

.<=="'Threads'"==>.
Renae's cooking thread

"Think about the rain dance for just a moment. Don't you think you'd need rain dance practice? I mean some guys don't know it, some may have forgotten. You know what I wonder? Does it rain during practice? If it doesn't how do you know you got it right? And if it does ... why bother with the dance in the first place. Hey, need a little rain? Call a practice!"
I haven't really gotten a chance to RP much with your characters, I have really only seen Karast and Rheina.

Rheina - Saw her with the Heretic Circus, seemed to be a young confused girl struggling between the Light and Shadow. She's was played well given her age, really need outside factors to assist her in her path.

Karast- I... Think the only time we RP'ed was in Dalaran for that brief period of time. You are very detailed with Karast's emotes and she seems like a well developed character.

OOCly, pretty cool person, I really don't mind at all to talk to you.

Wish I could give more feedback, but like I said, I haven't RP'ed with you much. We should fix that. :3
Rheina - Only really saw her traumatized. Which...I think was RPed well.

Tyria - Tyira's fun, but. You really should tone down her tendency to trip every step. The joke is funny at first, but if you keep doing it during the RP it gets old fast. And, while the thought of her being a world-renowned swordsman(woman?) looks cool at first...it just doesn't make sense that she'd have the balance and grace needed for such, and trip over everything. Why does it turn on and off? Is she faking the clutziness?

<3
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
My only real interaction with your characters (IE: Karast) was during Loxxy's kidnapping event.

The only thing that really bothered me was how Karast would go from a state of almost dieing, to being able to move again, to go back to dieing, to go to fighting, to go back to dieing. It just seemed like her physical status would change depending on the situation. That's all, really. Otherwise I like your roleplaying.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Corzilla, It's best to see Tyria as a child. She is very hyperactive, and like most energectic people it's hard to focus on things when you're so excited!
The re-nowned swordsman thing was exaggerated by Uthaniel. While she may be a fearsome fighter when she has calmed down and focused, she is not well known as Uthaniel would imply. Thank you though for the feedback sweetie <3

Xigo, Karast was healed twice in the kidnapping event near times she would nearly die. When she lost her eyes she had three people healing her, and during the escape she had a fully rejuvenated Ventus heal her when they moved out of distance from the magic inhibiter runes. Those were the only two times Karast nearly died (If losing your eyes is counted as nearly dying, otherwise only one)

I do agree I was a bit over the top at times there, and it upset me I caused so much commotion during the event. I had decided from that event however I would stick with tavern RP, and not sign up for any more events <3. Half of the motivation behind what I was doing in the kidnapping was so that I could be involved, be apart of what was going on, instead of lying off the side and being left out. It was my first time to RP with so many people at once, instead of a private RP with perhaps one or two people. I didn't want to miss a chance to RP with any of them. Still, it's no excuse for the way I conducted myself in the Kidnapping. Again, I apologise for my sloppy RP in this area
"When it rains, do you run from door to door, getting wet all the same, or do you walk with dignity and accept it's raining?"
"On a rainy night, does the sandman send the mud-man?"

.<=='"Characters"''==>.
Karast - The Unlikely Paladin.
Tarlak Nightstride - The Lone Hunter.
Salinia Windrider - Princess.
Alaszun Nightglade - Priestess of the Elune.

.<=="'Threads'"==>.
Renae's cooking thread

"Think about the rain dance for just a moment. Don't you think you'd need rain dance practice? I mean some guys don't know it, some may have forgotten. You know what I wonder? Does it rain during practice? If it doesn't how do you know you got it right? And if it does ... why bother with the dance in the first place. Hey, need a little rain? Call a practice!"
All it is is taking some time to get used to it, Renae. I like your chars :3
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
I'd like to point out the one that claims to be the best swordsman in azeroth is Tyria herself, not Uth. He simply agrees she's strong. :P

But otherwise, I basically agree with everything that was said here. Kidnapping made me a little iffy, specially because there were Runes that limited the light a -lot-, and I recall Krilari (might correct me if I'm wrong here) saying at one point that even with three healers, Karast wouldn't have been fine at all from her wounds.

And Tyria... Now that she's married, seeing how she is able to act more properly, I think she could do as such, and act in a more graceful manner. But that's just me.
Aphetoros Wrote:All it is is taking some time to get used to it, Renae. I like your chars :3

I agree to this. :) I've had quite a load of interesting RP's spread over chars with you. You bring fun twists, creative ideas to roleplaying and while you plan things out to a degree, you tend to work with the things that happen and bend those plans, or dismiss them and go on without halting any of the RPs. Got to say that I've missed RPing with you during my absence. ^.~

I'll see you around soon hopefully!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My turn for feedback. :3 Kira13 0 670 09-20-2011, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Kira13