The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Giving in to Temptation
I've been feelin' the need to CotH lately. I also realized I still have WoW on patch 3.2.2 on an external hard drive. So I decided I'll take that and patch it up to 3.3.5.

There's a snag in the plan, though. It's trying to patch up directly from 3.2.2 to 4.0 and skip all the ones in between. How do I fix this?
You could download each patch through an external mirror. They're found pretty easily through google.
I know, but... So much EFFORT!

... FINE. I'll do it. XD
Yup, that's pretty much the only way now, sadly. :(

AndRokhjin....your avatar is so life-like it scared me when I caught first glance.
Ternub. <3
So yeah. I'm on CotH again. Yay! <3
GET BACK IN YOUR HOLE.
Is that what you really want, Bubbles? Ask yourself. Then answer yourself. Then ask again, just to make sure. Then get annoyed with yourself for pestering you. Then decide that this is not what you really want. What you really want is a hug, from me: Terant.
The above posts makes me require a Menthos.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6TW6u0g0[/youtube]
UNRELATED COMMERICALS.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Terant Wrote:Is that what you really want, Bubbles? Ask yourself. Then answer yourself. Then ask again, just to make sure. Then get annoyed with yourself for pestering you. Then decide that this is not what you really want. What you really want is a hug, from me: Terant.

<3
I missed you too. <3
MrBubbles needs to make Nimboya again so that he can spy on me and Terant more.
Teraaaaannnnnnt!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Scout Wrote:MrBubbles needs to make Nimboya again so that he can spy on me and Terant more.
Yes. Yes he does.

Hawk Wrote:Teraaaaannnnnnt!
Haaaawwwwwwwkkkkkk!
So, it this the time to say; "They always come back!"?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I know I'm fairly new but just giving a head's up... Inkblot 8 1,278 05-27-2012, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Drak