The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Currency. I need it.
Short story even shorter, I need to pay my Internet bill. I managed to secure somebody's iPhone, so I thought I would let you know. Bloody service providers and their shenanigans. Be back when I find a wad of cash on the sidewalk!
That explains Nathaniel's suspicious absence. Thanks for the notice
Update in order, bill might be payed until the end of the month. There is the possability of logging in during the weekends on a borrowed computer. Nothing material though. Just assume my characters are doing what they normally do.

*posted via phone*
So, this weekend I will be able to RP. I would tonight, but by the time I get to my destination it will be...about 2 in the morning. Expect me tomorrow, and the following day; after that, it's back to the Stone Age.

Until then, salut!
Jace, do you have any idea what kind of shenanigans you've missed?
Fffffuuuu.
I'm going to miss you.
Oh well. Good to know you're still alive and kicking.
LostStranger Wrote:Jace, do you have any idea what kind of shenanigans you've missed?

I heard some things of doomguards and mopping the floor with good-aligned guilds. I was filled with pride. The dastardly kind.
Thus is the ending of my short return. I picked a slow weekend, as I got absoloutly no RP! But ah well, I will be back around Christmas. G'day, Cothites.
I'll be back for a few days, it seems. Then it's another long hiatus. Joy. My impending return of the great Internets (thy name we praise) is set for ~15 of January.

In summary: hi im back hello hello i be in gamez be rpn k bai
That's another relapse over. It was great being back. Internet is either the 15th of February or January, depending on how the bills turn out. At any rate, see you guys then, and I'm on another leave!
Oh, hey, didn't see you there.

Back for another few days, bearing good news. I decided to go overzealous and bring my entire desktop computer with me, and now have the means to update Vainar's prestige thread! And about bloody time...
And I leave again. This visit was entirely too short. Anyway, the dates are still the same (I'm hopeful for this month, but we'll see). I can still check and respond to PM's via my mobile, but consider me back on leave. G'day, CotH!
D'awww.

Good luck then! Hope to see you soon!

* Lynoa06 needs to make sammishes for all those people who leave..
Sooo. excellent news. I'm regaining the holy Internets sooner than I dared hope! To be precise, it will be hooked up this Wednesday. Hurrah!, and similar interjections!
Hai. Got my internets back.

Which means Jason is back to full capacity. *Flex* Now for the shenanigans.