The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

So does this make it quarter life? [RC]
What am I even doing here?! Garrius asked himself as he stepped into the arena of death. He looked over to a feeble looking human female, well if this is my opponent this will be all but too easy. All of a sudden..

*stomp*

Next to him stood a -very- tall tauren, and a brother in death at that.

"Garrius Blackstone and Orutanu, Fight!"

*looks around*

"Crap..."

The fight started off fine but soon took a turn for the worse. "Shit, this guy is just simply too strong..and his damn armor!"

Garrius swung away at that tauren, blow after blow, even with his unholy strength all of them seemed to bounce off the saronite armor. When the tauren struck though, despite wearing the same armor, the blunt force was simply too much. *Son of a...he broke my arm!*

Garrius continued to fight on with only his right sword arm to swing his giant runeblade...well that didn't end well.

The tauren swung a savage blow and managed to find a spot in between the plate, nearly severing his left arm. "I'm not going down that easy!"

Garrius fell to his kneels and drew a small boot knife, stabbing it into the tauren's ankle. "Hah, got-" Blackness...and buried in a shallow grave.

Suddenly light...and pain...oh god the pain!

--------------------------

Garrius bolted upright in agony, the power of the Holy Light searing his body at the same time as healing it. He gasped for air despite needed none. Flailing about he looked at two of the people in the room. The Sisters as they were known around the compound the Blackstone family shared with several others, were caretakers and priestesses, but treacherous at the same time. "Out of my sight you old hags!" the death knight roared.

Garrius looked forward again at his nephew and the young priestess Annabelle. "My lady, you have my thanks, I am truly in your debt." His nephew interrupted. "I can't believe you managed to get your dumb ass killed like that, but I'm glad you're back, now just get some rest."

Yes..rest is probably best for now....

Killer: Orutanu

Resurrecter: Annabelle and Co.

Short Term Effects:
-Inability to move his neck or left arm
-Intense weakness to holy spells
-Temporary loss of unholy strength

Long Term Effects:
-Stiffness in the neck
-random paralysis of his left arm
-decreased heart function

Permanent Effects:
-Weakness to holy spells
-Loss of some unholy strength
-Intense hatred of all tauren
-Decreased endurance

You rezzed him? Dayum.
((Yup, confirming Anna did aid in the rezzin'.))
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Life Vladdy 5 1,488 11-21-2013, 03:04 PM
Last Post: Mathias
  Hell of a Life {RC} Rosencrat 3 999 12-23-2010, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Bovel