The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

'Thanks' MOD
As some may have noticed, I've installed a 'Thanks' MOD to the board. This should help quality posts and threads be easier to distinguish.
Over time, I'll go through the language file and set it to more proper English (I'm a stickler like that, I admit). Furthermore, I may change the term 'Thanks' and 'Thank' to 'Like' and 'Liked' and whatnot.

So, if you see a useful post by someone, feel free to 'Thank' them for it!
Oh, cool.
I think Rigley and I tied for the first "thanks"
Quote:(Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:31 pm), Rigley (Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:30 pm)

I DO BELIEVE YOU ARE MISTAKEN.
WELL KRETOL HAD THANKED BEFORE EITHER OF US SO HE WINS SO GTFO. D:
Thank you.
Little by little, one travels far.
To clarify the rating percentage (from how I gather it) - it's based on the post with the most Thanks. If the top post has 10 Thanks, then a post with 3 Thanks will have 30%, and a post with 7 Thanks will have 70%.
Also, if someone would like to create new star icons that would mesh better with the dark background, please feel free to do so! I'd be much appreciative!
[Image: punkstar.png]

Bam.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
Also comes in empty version.

[Image: punkstarempty.png]
[left][Image: xparentstars.png][/left] (left: full) (right: empty)
How are these?

Also, I like yours Anski :3. They're easily recolored with photoshop, if need be. (didn't think of the whole red, CotH thing :P
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
I think they need to be about the same size as the current ones. I tried the larger ones, and they ended up getting cut off.
Well, the ones displayed aren't actually an outer image, rather than a part of a layout. Selecting them to view the image source is no fly, if you could be so kind as to get them from the confines of the boards and upload them, it'd be fantastic. The forum I co-run has been on SMF for about 5 years now, and every bit of it is selectable through the style category. Dunno about phpBB, but it should be somewhat relative to each other.
Yus! They are:
styles/prosilver/theme/images/reput_star_gold.gif

and

styles/prosilver/theme/images/reput_star_back.gif
Both of those are 404 links. Perhaps a rip and upload to bb.xieke.com or your own FTP is in order?
Fixed!