The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Aelivan`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I hope you're not looking for a role playing story yet. Well, as a player, I tend to be the guy that loves to have fun, is a great leader, and somebody that can get very worked into storylines and things of that nature. I love making friends, even if I never see them in person, and I'm always talking and just having fun! In real life, I'm a three sport varsity athlete for my high school, the president of my class, and an honor role student, so you can imagine what my type is like. I enjoy being the good guy, but my mood can very to a preference of being more on the...dark side. I do tend to speak in OOC a lot, but the subjects are interesting and generally drama-free, don't worry. If I ever get political or show the idealist side in OOC conversation, just please let me know and I'll get a hold of myself.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the United States. Originally born in the Bahamas, but I'm a US citizen.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I just needed a good way to escape from everything and just play. And I found a fun MMORPG to play on!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, my original World of Warcraft was hacked, and afterwards, I was having trouble getting another account and that sort of thing. I finally got impatient with it and went to find a good private server that I can play on, not to mention that it's free. So, I found this site here. This one looks different, because you don't get that rapid level thing and things are more proportioned to be fun and fair, almost like a normal RP WoW server, except with a smaller, more joined together community. I have a feeling that I've found the right story.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well...back on the original World of Warcraft, I tried something a little bit different on RP servers. Yeah, for a guy that wants to be a Navy SEAL, I'm a pretty big nerd. I enjoy a kind of Lord of the Rings like storyline to everything, making an epic action and adventure, while incorporating love, unbreakable friendship, and deep moral values into almost a chronical like story, if you will.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I prefer a human paladin. It's my favorite role playing story; a kid that starts out simple. A commoner from Northshire that ends up being thrown into a world of out of proportions, and begins to fight for what's right, and helps innocent people who can't fend for themselves. One that faces the peril so that others can be safe, free, and happy.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a friendly environment of a smaller group of people that love to play, but they don't go too crazy. In real life, I'm a three sport athlete that's president of his sophomore class and an honor role student, that just loves to have fun sometimes. I want to find mature and respectful people that like to have a good time, and don't go overboard with the whole raiding and gear stuff, and all of that. I'm looking for the kinds of people that are laid back, but fun and if I mess up, are understanding. I'm looking to be friends with people as well as play with them.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well, I guess it would be the one about respect. Yeah, coming from a fifteen year old high schooler, that sure is kinda crazy, but it is something I've been taught since I was very little. I don't like those internet nerds that 't@lk lik dis' and then go on to cause some kind of drama and fight on the internet.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(In real life, I'm a writer, so here it goes)
The morning air gently drifted around me in the breeze. The trees sung songs in nature's tongue. In the distance, I could hear the sounds of water rapidly running off a cliff down into the river that fed our humble valley.
In front of me, the largest structure for miles, a chapel stood, the entrance appearing grand to those simple. Behind me was the dirt path that led back to my family's cottage, where my mother, Teresa, and brother, Nik, resided along with me.
"Aelivan!" I heard the voice of a familiar friend. Behind me, my bright friend, Vanaka, poked me in the side with a floating rock.
"Vanaka!" I grinned. "You know, just because you can use mana doesn't mean you should bully other kids with it." I walked up to him and punched him gently in the side. "Just playing, old friend." I saw that his expression was even more joyful than usual. "Let me guess..."
"I found one! A living mage who is going to teach me to use my power!" Vanaka boomed, hopping up and down. From the time Vanaka could walk, he could also do things mystical. He could move things with his mind, conjure fire from nowhere, freeze water, and work with some small purple energy that I couldn't really identify. There was also a time when he conjured water that ended up soaking me. He was my best friend in the entire world, and though hardship was to come, he would always be by my side.
"Aelivan, I need to speak with you." I heard another voice, and turned to see Father Allen, who's look of concern and fear seemed to dim Vanaka and I's own moods. "Alone. Vanaka, you will have to wait out here." He added, and turned to the chapel.
He led me inside and sat at his table. "Please Aelivan, sit down." His usual calm voice drifted past my ears. "Do you know why you are here?" He asked me.
"Is it another one of those conversations about Father?" I inquired.
"Not quite. Well, I guess you could say that the two subjects are related. Tell me, what do you remember of that night, when the Third War came to our very doorstep?"
I closed me eyes and shuddered at the thought. "Flames. Smoke blocked out the very night sky, so that I couldn't even see the stars. The moon no longer watched over us. The very air I breathed in was poison to my lungs. The dead...what was left of the dead...were scattered all around as Northshire burned. Then, I saw him; the great demon that commanded the Burning Legion. He was here, and he looked down on me, and cackled madly. I thought for sure it was the end, but then I heard a cry. It was Father. Clad in armor, wielding his sword, he fought the demon, and finally, banished him back into the Twisting Nether. But his sacrifice came at a terrible cost."
I saw my own past. I saw the flames and the smoke, and the closing vortex behind the demon lord as he was again banished. Where the demon had been, I saw the figure of my father, standing high and mighty. Then, however, he turned towards me and weakly limped over, his flesh seared across his body. He collapsed beside me.
"Aelivan." He smiled. "I speak the name that will one day be revered in tales. You will save this world, like I have said before. Don't be afraid. Don't ever fear the darkness, for you will banish it." With that, I watched the light dim from his eyes.
"The darkest night of our lives. Your father's sacrifice ensured the survival of the lands all around, and later, all of Azeroth was saved as well during the battle at Hyjal."
"The next thing, I knew, I was waking up three days later on the chapel's funeral pyre."
"You were dead, Aelivan. Your entire body was cold, your heart wasn't beating. But something saved you that night."
"I've heard this before, over and over again."
"That is not why you are here. A great storm has engulfed the entire world."
Over an hour later, after speaking with Father Allen, I stepped outside of the chapel, and looked at Vanaka. "Vanaka, we have a bit of an adventure ahead of us."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Just the legality of the server. It is legal, right?
Hey you! Yeah, you with the face!

Welcome to the server!
Make sure you take a sneaky peek at the Wiki, specifically the Rules, just in case you missed them. There is a plethora of information on them so break out the books! Enjoy your stay on Conquest of the Horde!

As for your final question, I believe Kretol can answer that, as i've not really payed much attention to it! Sorry! :(
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
One other thing. I just went to log on and I used the account and changed the realmlist, but it says I need a Battle.net account to log in. How do I get around this?
Did you create a server account?
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
Yeah, I just did. The same as my forum.
I had some technical difficulties, and had to make a new profile and resubmit an application, after reinstalling the entire game. I hope you don't mind. Same guy.