The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

- : Gomeregan Elites Recruitment Poster : -
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: mekkatorquewantsyourlt.jpg]
Gnomeregan Elites want YOU!

We are the Gnomeregan Elites! We are the best of the best! The planning of Operation: Gnomeregan has begun, will you be a part of it? The erradication of the Leper Gnomes and the Troggs are imminent, it is just a matter of time! Stand up for your Gnomish brothers and sisters, help our race reclaim what is rightfully ours from the claws of the traitor!
We will be all over Azeroth and the Outlands recruiting faithful Gnomes to our cause, Look for Ambassador Inke or Captain Tink, and the always present Gnomeregan banner! RECLAIM WHAT IS YOURS, GNOME!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC Info
- Gnomes, Humans, And Dwarves Only, unless you are willing to be a Slave.
- All Classes Accepted
- Led by Ambassador Inke Boltwhizzle
- Based around the retaking of Gnomeregan
May the riot be the Rhyme of the Unheard.

If I were you, I'd run this through with a GM before you actually try to retake Gnomeragen. Also, "Elites" may be a bit of a problem, and I'm also not sure about the ambassador thing. Then again, just ask a GM.
Soree Wrote:- Gnomes Only, unless you are willing to be a Slave.

So... no dwarves or humans? I heard these three races are rather tight. And as mentioned you should run this through with a GM since it counts as lore-changing.
Indeed, we aren't sure if we'll be doing another Gnomeregan retaking, though it is indeed possible when we figure out whats to be done about Cata.

Regardless when we do decide to do an event like this we'll be using NPCs if we can, instead of making player leaders for groups. While indeed you could form a group to go fight around Gnomeregan, they wouldn't be recognized as captains or anything by anyone else.

As well, like said above, Gnomes are actually quite friendly with their Dwarf and Human allies. They're very close knit, and I didn't understand the Gnome-only attitude the past Gnomeregan Reclamation guild had for this.

But yarr. If you will be running something like this I advise you just do operations outside the city, and gaining any ground will have to be discussed with the GM team.
Hm... This sounds like a sensible alternative to my old plan of reviving the GSF again. Count Neera in.
This sounds great for Fizzle....now if only I knew how to go about ICly joining.
I haven't see them around actively rping lately :v

But if you want to get recruited I saw them recruiting ICly in Booty Bay before. I do believe they also rped in Ironforge.
Great! I'll be on the look out for them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recruitment for the Academy of Aula Arcanum Edgar 0 522 01-03-2011, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Edgar