The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I'm out
Hello CotH,

I'm sorry, but I can't play this game anymore for several reasons.

For first, I don't like WoW itself and the story behind WoW. The changes in the lore usually annoy me or confuse me.
The second main reason is my reallife. I never thought, that this day would come but I'm really relatively busy now. I can't lead the guild because of that and roleplaying in general is a time eater.
And finally, I find it more and more difficult to imagine everything. The text doesn't create a picture anymore in my head. It's just text.
I'm also somewhat disappointed in myself for not being able to hold my promise and continue the Bluerock Brigands guild and not being able to roleplay with you again, because it was fun and a nice diversion. The Bluerock Brigands will be however continued under the leadership of Belinda.

So, my reasons actually don't have something to do with the server itself? No and I can also state why.

While I was playing WoW (for about 6 years) I saw 4 different servers. Well, 5 if I count a server that died before it was even official and accessable by others. Two of them were official and three unofficial.

And if you believe it or not, this is the server with the friendliest and most considerate community I have seen of all the 5 servers I saw. Of course, I was a relatively new player on this one, so I can't say how roleplaying here felt back then, in the first days and weeks of the server.
There is barely any drama around here and things are usually cleared up pretty quick. Greater decisions are usually not simply made up, but discussed and voted by and with the community, so there is a fair amount of democracy here, too. I especially name this, because it is definitely not the rule.
Well, sometimes the process of the character creation and the approval is a tad paralyzing, but in the end it's only for the depth of the characters and that's fine.

Thanks to all of you I was finally able to see a community who plays WoW and is working out properly, so I will simply leave a 'Thank you' here and vanish into reality. Keep it up guys and value the server and the staff. I saw some pretty nasty ranting threads in these forums containing strong language written in rage and I don't think, that this is necessary.

So, be fair with each other including the GMs and administrators. This server and it's community is a hidden gem and it would be a waste, if it would just disappear like many other servers did.

Farewell.
Farewell, my friend. Good luck.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Oh my! What a bad timing, I return to the server seeing real life took the steam off for a bit here, then you get busy!

As for the Bluerock Brigands, I haven't been as active myself as I had planned to be, but when I was online it was fun. :) Perhaps you'll return one day, perhaps not but I'm glad to have RPed with you. ^.~

See you around Hol! You never got to kill Saraya for messing up your plans over and over.. ^.^ Perhaps one day mh'm?

/farewell
You will be missed, Mayson.

I'll continue your work and make sure it goes rewarded. (Guild post for details). Until then, we had fun times, and you were definetely not dissapointing.

I gave Helena a gruesome death, for sure, but Histelene fought hard for her life and Helena's and it's what matters, ICly. ^^

Very well, time to go then. I wish you the best of endeavors. (One German less..sorrowful..:p)

I wish You well.

Belinda.