The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Salesmen
"The horde... What are they... Bloodthirsty fel sucking pieces of steak. What are they good for... Nothing really... Unless you need to vent some anger... Maybe get something which is hazardous to your own life done... Hmm.. I wonder..."

The Salesmen is a guild of Alliance slavers, who view the horde as animals or monsters, only useful for simple tasks, or to vent anger. Horde will be the next best thing to horses in the Alliance community, and every Alliance will want one to do their chores. Need some cleaning done? How about a nice Orc maid?

How about someone to hold that vial of corrosive poison for you... A blood elf could do that, take all the risk away, after all. If he gets burnt, It's only a Blood elf... The possibility are endless. So, without further ado, I introduce to the Alliance only.
The Salesmen
[Image: 156pfec.jpg]
An organization who's business is to sell Horde to those Alliance that need an extra hand to do their work, or even just to vent some anger out on something, don't beat your own faction... BEAT THE HORDE :D. Forget cats... How about a Tauren?

The ranking will be:

The Boss. (The man who runs everything, he's the founder and the brains of the entire operation.)

The Partners. (The ones who have almost as much power as the boss, while he's gone. They pull the strings.)

The Dealers. (These are the people that go around selling the "Merchandise", they will always have muscle with them, and are always subtle in what they do.)

The Muscle. (These are the Bodyguards of the Dealers, these make sure that no one tries anything stupid while the dealers do their job... They also assist the Retrievers in getting the "Merchandise".)

The Retrievers. (These are the most important people, these are the ones who get the "Merchandise" It's a highly risky job and they usually have more then one Muscle helping them out.)

The Merchandise. (These are the Horde slaves who have been captured and will be sold to the Alliance.)

ICly: You must try keep the organization subtle, don't run around announcing the Alliance slavers.

OOCly: You must ask for consent before attempting to enslave a Horde character, we don't want to ruin someones RP or force them into something they don't want.

This guild is not into the type of explicit slavery you may find in Booty Bay, the slaves should be treated as monsters, and not be used for ERP.

Please, no hero's, not a lot of Alliance would be so noble to try and protect the Horde, this is a guild for slavers and characters looking to make money.

If you would like to participate in this, whether it be a slave, dealer, muscle, etc. Please either PM me, whisper Andros in game or post a reply here.
The worlds a roller coaster,
And I am not strapped in,
Maybe I should hold with care,
But my hands are busy in the air.

Like Father, Like Son. The path of a Beastmaster.
Yay, you did something for once
For the short or long time Drust is away, My character (Hayden) will be in charge. If you wish to join, either as a slaver (or slave) PM me or whisper Hayden.