The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

More portalsG
Greetings,

I came to notice there are a few places that are EXTREMELY hard for new players and grunts alike to reach (or it takes forever at least), which are really a waste due to the fact they are wonderful.

I have sorted the list, so that people just don't get lazy and port from Northshire to SW.

-Hillsbrad (Hillsbrad Foothills) - a beautiful place, period. Besides lots of RPs can be conducted around, and it's rather low level.
-Stromgarde - if people RP there, that is.
-Booty Bay and Ratchet WITHIN the teleporter. I haven't seen them, a port to GMI is needed.
-The Horde and Alliance keeps in Northrend, at least the two main ones. Because lots of RPs can be conducted there, and it's hassly to get there, while it can promote great RP for all levels.
-Durotar. There's really nothing making us RP in Orgrimmar, it's hassly. While it's a great spot. ^^
-Tranquilien, which sees its fair share of RP.

There are likely others, but those are the spots I find neat for roleplaying, and which lack proper access OOCly speaking, and require IG a great deal of effort, which makes those places go to waste.
Well, the last three are easy to get to. Trainquillen takes 10 minutes running, Durotar is a minute at most and you just need to take a boat/zep for the keeps.
Weeeellll...

- There's no portal to GMI at Booty Bay, however there is one at Ratchet. It's around the left side of the tavern. And of course, you can get to Ratchet very easily via by Booty Bay. There's a transpolyporter (or whatever it is) at the end of the docks, if I'm not mistaken.

- The teleporter on GMI already takes you to both Orgrimmar and Razor Hill. I doubt a THIRD teleporter is needed for Durotar, heh. Look under the 'cities' section of the NPC teleporter.

- For Tranquilien, you can just teleport to Zul'aman (it takes you outside the instance) and you can run from there.

- The Horde and Alliance NR keeps... Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but there's actually a ship in Stormwind that takes you to the Alliance one. As for the Horde, there's a Zeppelin that takes you there from a zeppelin tower in Orgrimmar. When you approach it, turn left (and obviously if you're exiting turn right). And as we know, Org/SW are also very easy to get to by teleporting.

- Stromgarde isn't even possible to RP in, is it? Considering it has Syndicate and a ton of Ogres there. You'd probably be dead by the time you set foot through the gates.

- Hillsbrad really isn't that far of a run from Shadowfang Keep, which can be accessed by the teleporter.

Not trying to seem harsh or shoot you down or anything, but it's quite unlikely portals will be made for them. But of course, I could be wrong, considering I can't speak on Kretol's behalf, but the majority of locations you've suggested can already be accessed very easily. None of them need large amounts of effort to reach.

EDIT: I stand corrected! There's actually FOUR port locations for Durotar already. Two are under 'cities' (Orgrimmar and Razor Hill) and another two are under 'RP Locations' (Durotar Camp 1 & 2).
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=24805
Has more locations, I advise you add to this list because this list has SWEET locations
"Even a stopped clock, tells the right time twice a day."
Yes there is. It's near the bank, behind some crates.

And people, honestly, Kretol already knows of these places. He's spawned Orcish Brawlers at half the places, and I've showed him SS's of all the others. You don't need to keep making topics.
I know, but I keep updating it. The point is to get more than just Orcish Brawlers. If it needs be I'll script the LUAs.
"Even a stopped clock, tells the right time twice a day."
I might have been crashing on Durotar. Though I might be totally wrong.

The run from the Keep to Hillsbrad is a harsh one; people need to move from Southshore, if they got a flight point, or Tarren Mill for Hordies. For those without a flight point, the level-80s do only have a short run from the Keep, but the ton of peons, especially under level 25, have to run through tons and tons of mobs their levels. In both cases, it's almost as troublesome as getting to Theramore, so this area is getting underlooked when it got tons of potential. That's my main one, though I was pretty sure Durotar was left barren of points.

Stromgarde was retconned? Awe. I thought it had been kept that old city we once had.

Same applies to Tranquilien, only with lower levels. That still makes it someone level-5 will have a hellish time getting there.

About the Alliance and Horde keeps - the boats might lead there, but they're taking time, and are not SO obvious to reach. At least not to new people, whom are mainly stuck in places like Booty Bay. Talking of which, it's a hassle to get there, still.
Actually, once, on Retail, I had a race from the Blood Elf starting place to Light's Hope... Didn't die much between it and Tranquillen. Only once. There's also still the port to Booty Bay on GMI, and they are pretty easy to see, considering the fact that the vehicles have a unique model for the specific area.

And for the other one, people will live.