The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Spirithoof Tribe
In need of members for my Tauren's tribe, Spirithoof. Nexi told me to post here for more Tauren. In theory the Tauren would be related, though they wouldn't really -have- to have the same last names. They can have the spirithoof name if they'd like though.

Hooray for Spirithoof!

edits: The tribe is basically just a family, and they are usually gifted shaman, as they are well liked by the spirits. They are originally from Mulgore but were exiled for abusing the elements a long, long time ago. Since, they have reconciled now hold the spirits in great reverence. They are not allied with Cairne's Tauren, nor the Horde. In fact, Crescenthorn was a part of the Blacktooth Grin (a side-story I'll explain if anyone wants me to!).

Thusly, they don't like the Horde very much, thinking that Thrall is weak by attempting to obtain peace with the Alliance and making all those who have died, died in vain, and Crescenthorn believes this to be disrespectful to the Spirits. They also seem to hold the Elemental Lords high in their worship, as they are 'great spirits' of each piece of Azeroth, though they aren't insane by means of the Twilight cultists about it. It isn't necessarily a force belief in the Lords, but one must revere the ancestors and Spirits or else well...they wouldn't be well liked. Contact me by PM or in-game mail on Crescenthorn or Astus.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Hmm... So, what is the tribe about? The name makes it sound like it is rather religious. Could you please post some more info about it? :3
Spoiler'd because of lag. *-*
Spoiler:
[Image: zombiepartyhard.gif][Image: zombiepartyhard.gif][Image: zombiepartyhard.gif][Image: zombiepartyhard.gif][Image: zombiepartyhard.gif]

Zenzil <Brainwashed Troll Nub> "Ey dere. Can I 'ave ya arm?" *
Hal Howells <Emo Scarlet Palanub> "Y-y-you are-e b-better t-than me, a-and yo-ou k-k-know it." *
I might decide to make a Spirithoof Tauren soon enough, but the profile won't be posted for long, Also...Please post some more information, and who to contact in-game if we wish to join. Thanks :D
Haha Aph, it may be in your best interest to make a guild post as well.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Edited OP.
Hmm... That does indeed sound interesting! Would bring for some epic elemental plane RP once Cata comes out. C: So... How does one apply to join? I'd have to roll a new character, due to the fact that I don't have any Taurens. xD
Spoiler'd because of lag. *-*
Spoiler:
[Image: zombiepartyhard.gif][Image: zombiepartyhard.gif][Image: zombiepartyhard.gif][Image: zombiepartyhard.gif][Image: zombiepartyhard.gif]

Zenzil <Brainwashed Troll Nub> "Ey dere. Can I 'ave ya arm?" *
Hal Howells <Emo Scarlet Palanub> "Y-y-you are-e b-better t-than me, a-and yo-ou k-k-know it." *
Oh god...I remember reading about the Blacktooth on Crescenthorn's special profile...haha...
Spoiler:
vovve7 Wrote:Hmm... That does indeed sound interesting! Would bring for some epic elemental plane RP once Cata comes out. C: So... How does one apply to join? I'd have to roll a new character, due to the fact that I don't have any Taurens. xD
Well just roll a Tauren and PM me here or send Astus and in-game mail. (on Astus more lately.)

muhaha8 Wrote:Oh god...I remember reading about the Blacktooth on Crescenthorn's special profile...haha...
Also, why's that 'oh god' and funny? D: nothing wrong with that I hope?
Bahaha t'was an amazing profile! I was just laughing because I remember it rather vividly.
Spoiler:
Oh! Haha I got scared for a minute o.o

Thanks!
Hahahaa scared you should not be. Anyways, get to work on a full guild post!! Haha.
Spoiler:
Finally, a reason to roll a tauren. That is, if you'll have me.

Can you resist this face? --> :D
Every day, I feel more a part of this community. And soon, as I merge with the local populace, I can begin the conversion. One at a time. One of us.

My egg died... Here is its corpse, may it rest in pieces.

[Image: d3cp.gif]
Send me a mail! :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Ze'Ani Tribe sunday12321 14 1,735 04-28-2012, 01:03 PM
Last Post: JTJP770
  Rebuilding a Tribe! Kepora 7 1,339 03-21-2012, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Zenethen