The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hear ye Scryers!
I am looking for one or several scryers, both retainers and arcanists, for a plot in Shattrath regarding the Draenic Pilgrimage. Since all pilgrims can read here I will not be able to spill details on the mission but here are some notes I wish to underline.
  • You will follow order's of a master Scryer. (Meaning that if you see your character as a master aswell you'd have to find a reason to bow to follow this other one. Note that I will leave openings for political intrigue either way.)
  • By Scryer I mean one of their's, not someone who has done something in their name and surface, but an actual active member. (Perferably elves but I am open to any realistic story.)

Sounds interesting?
Crave more details?
PM me or contact me ingame on Telah!
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Quote:*note passed around among the Scryers in Shattrath and main bases of operation*
Master *smudged or ripped* of the Scryers seek the willingness of his brothers and sisters under the lead of Voren'thal. Otherworldy clouds appear on the horizon to block out our Everlasting Sun. Ablebodied and ableminded are sought!
To be of service of the Scryers, look me up at our Tier.

//Agent Surotan
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]