The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Life of a Man of the Hood
[This storyline has to do with my character Vannas, who recently was in a battle with the pirates and bad people of Booty Bay]

*You hear clinking metal and cries of pain across the battle field*

Vannas looks over at Aranthios and Nienge, "Aran, Tavren, go! I'm right behind you.. Nienge, watch that arm" he shouts at his comrades and follows Aranthios towards battle..

As they charge into battle, their comrade Nienge gets struck down by a large death knight, "Brother!" Aranthios screams as he sees him fall, "Tavren, you are going to die!" and rushes at Tavren trying to slash at him.. Fortunately his strike makes contact and Vannas then throws daggers at Tavren, unfortunately however, Janus steps in from behind and prevents Tavren from dying.. Janus then proceeds to knock Aranthios out..

Upon witnessing this, Vannas looks back at the body of Nienge and turns back to Aranthios who is on the ground unconscious, "Enough Tavren, you are going down for what you have done!" shouts Vannas as he takes his rapier and shoves it into the neck of Tavren. Blood starts to gurgle from his mouth as he says his last words.. "It's over.."

"Not yet!" Mathias says to Vannas as he comes from no where and raises his fist to connect it with Vannas' head to knock him out.. Vannas grabs the oncoming fist and says to Mathias, "It's over, just go..".. "It's not over yet!" Mathias yells and knees him in the ribs with a fel-empowered blow..

"This is mine.." Janus says as he walks over to the body of Tavren and snaps a green necklace from the neck of Tavren and shoots Vannas with a final blow.. The darkness then begins to set in around him..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sixteen hours later*

The light bursts into Vannas' eyes blinding him he then gasps for breath.. "I'm alive..." He says in a hoarse whisper.. When his eyes adjust to the light he looks around and notices that he is inside a room in the inn.. "Ho-" he tries to say but it doesn't come out right, instead it comes out again like a hoarse whisper..

Vanans then tries to get up, body aching all over.. He notices that he is covered in bandages and that he has burns on most of his body except his face... "My face!" He thinks to himself, "My mask is gone! How many people have seen my face?!"

As he gets up he limps to the bar and gets a drink and drinks it down, "More.." He says to Nixxrax.. As he goes up stairs he opens the door to his room and crashes on the bed, he then proceeds to go into a deep sleep.. Awaiting the next day..
"Men, for every filthy orc you kill here today.. Will be a lesson. A lesson that Thrall forgot to teach Garrosh.. The lesson, that Stormwind will never fall! GLORY TO THE ALLIANCE!".
Jethro finds Vannas in the tavern "Van!, what the fel happened to you, man?"
"I heard about the battle, but I couldn't make it...I'm sorry I wasn't there..."

((yes...I just pulled something that short...I'm sorry.))
[Image: 11.jpg]

[Image: badge.jpg]
I am The Alliance - Play Free Online Games
As Vannas awakes from a deep sleep he leaves the room and goes outside, only to be met with the face of a good friend, Jethro.

(Taken from Sultanofswing29)

Jethro finds Vannas in the tavern "Van!, what the fel happened to you, man?"
"I heard about the battle, but I couldn't make it...I'm sorry I wasn't there..."

"It's fine.. I.. Survived.." Vannas manages to say to his comrade, "I'm hurt, but overall I'm okay.."

They continue to talk until they are met by an elf. Jethro, Vannas and the elf then go outside where Jethro and the elf spar. When the fighting is over, Vannas and Jethro head to a little house where he keeps his things.. After getting a shirt and some shoes ready for the next day, Vannas and Jethro then go to sleep in their bunks.
"Men, for every filthy orc you kill here today.. Will be a lesson. A lesson that Thrall forgot to teach Garrosh.. The lesson, that Stormwind will never fall! GLORY TO THE ALLIANCE!".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life of a Gladiator Vind101 3 1,052 11-22-2010, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Vind101
  The Life and Studies of Graff Seekspell Walrus 5 1,111 10-30-2010, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Walrus