The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

That's it. I've had it!
So most of the Stormshade already know this, because I keep my clan up to date with whats going on. But now I am simply sick and tired. You guys have no idea how hard it is for me to not insurt f bombs where ever they would fit in and in some places where they wont so heres whats going on.

1. Im homeless
2. Im jobless
3. Im sick.
4. All my bills are due
5. Family relations are rocky at best.

On a side note, if we have had rp that has ended badly lately and you want to blame it on something thats going on in your real life, I don't get a @#$%^! about how hard your life is and/or why you're an !@#$@#$@#%@ in rp! Grow a pair and learn to keep the ic out of the ooc! No one, including me, needs your @#$%!

Because of the kindness of a friend of mine in real life I am not freezing to death in our winter so I suppose I shouldn't complain. He is even kind enough to let me use the interweb. So I cant complain constantly. Anyway I'm far from the mood to be the guy most of you know me to be. The one with enough patience and kindness to deal with just about anything. Simply put, I'm snapping if I haven't already snapped and I'm just going to leave now before I hurt someones feelings or get myself banned.

To the stormshade, if you guys are here when I get back, cool. If not then oh well. I really don't care right now. Sozun, and Anaiya are in-charge. Just remember a few things while im gone,
No new elves! and Im dead serious about that.
Move where ever you want.
lastly if yall get involved in a pvp style event, have it over before I get back. Im not dealing with anyones @#$%! when/if I get back.

To Coth. TTYL. maybe.

[Image: c36335d73555714146b393bce05c4a74.jpg]

[Image: 1219597_c9f207c53e0656326cf233adf2569bb2.jpg]
Good luck getting things back together. I do hope to see you back, as I've enjoyed RPing with you and even the random guild chat.
Sorry to see you go. I hope things start looking up for you soon.
I'll be around if you ever want to chat.
I offer you my props for running the Stormshade as long as you have.

Good luck!
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Respect mate. Life can get you down and I sincerely hope yours will start looking up sooner rather than later.
I also must give you kudos for cleaning up the swearing bit, I understand the need to cuss a little when making a strong point. It shows you are considerate even when angry.
"Kill a man, and you are an assassin. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill everyone, and you are a god." - Beilby Porteus
I hope things get better for you.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
:C *sadfaice*

I hope things get better for you soon! And I wish you well for whatever it is that you want to do in the future, may it be coming back to CoTH or not.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Get back to us when you can and if you feel like it, no need to rush. Luck to you in dealing with rl stuff. I hope things turn out for the best.
[Image: c9eda896-b205-41b9-9f52-22b1e122210f.jpg]
Awww. Later man, hope things get better for you soon and quickly.
Come back quickly.
After a little foul language, rage, and a little politeness where it was required I landed a new job, recovered from the plague, and got extensions on the impending bills that were threatening me. Family stuff still sucks but progress has been made. Anyway I'm going to disappear from the forums entirely soon for maybe a week or two. Going to continue my counter attack on life at a location that does not offer Internet, but will give me a chance to improve family relations. To those who usually contact me though aim,yahoo, and msn, I will still have my cell phone so you can still reach me though the usual means. After such, when I am in the flow of my new job and my savings account starts to recover from the damage done to it, I will return to the server. My play time will be forever less on weekdays because of the new job but sacrifices have to be made. Anyway thanks for all the well wishes and I'll see you guys in a week, or two. Something.

Glad to here that things are turning around. Good luck, hopefully you'll get everything all fixed up.
[Image: c9eda896-b205-41b9-9f52-22b1e122210f.jpg]
Back to play for a while. Job situation and everything has been fixed and simply put things are pulling up a great deal. Thank you to all those who offered kind words of support while I went though my period of mild frustration. lol. I look back on the date on this and I seriously have a hard time believing so much happened in the past two to three months. Intense.

Welcome back!

Glad to hear that things have been working out well for you, and hopefully things will only keep improving.

Stay strong, soldier. :3

And, while you're at it, enjoy CotH in your return.
Welcome back and congrats on the job!

/salute