The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A Call to Arms
A few posters are placed around the Blood Knight Headquarters in Silvermoon, each baring the Blood Knights' insignia.

Spoiler:
Blood Knights

There seems to be traitors of our kind hiding in the goblin port town of Booty Bay, who would affiliate themselves with the humans and Kaldorei. They seek to kill members of our order, due to the capture and execution of Zernor Lightgiver, who announce himself as a leader of a supposed group that is made up of Sin'dorei traitors, humans, and Kaldorei.

They have already struck two Blood Knights outside of Booty Bay as they attempt to carry out their assignments. This can not carry on, as they now hinder the entire order with their cowardly ambushes. In order to secure the safety of our fellow brothers and sisters, I ask for volunteers to contact myself, Krian Duskbinder, so that we may travel to this goblin city and deal with the traitorous scum and their allies, and safeguard future missions that force our Blood Knights to this location.

If any of you are touched by this noble cause, I ask of you to contact me. I currently live within the Bazaar, and will be staying within the city until I have recovered from the traitors' attack. Come in haste, nothing shall stop our righteous blades from striking true.

For Silvermoon!
For Regent Lord Lor'themar Theron!
For the Blood Knights!

~ Blood Knight Krian Duskbinder

[Image: Blood_Knight_Tabard.jpg]
Krest can do that, when I get my computar fixed.
((Awesome, get it workin' then! :3))
Well I'm trying, but meh mother won't let me touch it and she won't fix it for some reason... She was going to when we got back from florida but that was two days ago. >.>
((Nub. Krian needs to come back to BB so Anna can go "Hey! I healed you!"))
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
((I'm working on it! He just needs a Blood Knight posse so he has a reason to go back there! >:|))
((Well if it's that important I can see if I can get her to hurry up.))
Isn't Zernor dead?
((He is, but the group he led, The Tri-Written, are attempting to kill any Blood Knights that they see.))
((Maybe.. for a short amount of time I'll make a Blood Knight for this. Seems interesting. But we all know my life expectancy of Blood Elves))
((Ah yes, he tried to recrute Krest once, he didn't seem that harmful. And why are we talking in these ()?))
((To show it's OOC))
((But isn't this OOC anyway?))
((No. The poster is IC, therefore the post is.))
((Ah, alright then.))