The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

profile approved
do i have to wait for my profile to be approved before i can even play, or just until i become a grunt, thats alittle confusing
Wait until you are approved, it shouldn't take too long. The GMs will get to it when they get to it. Just remember that we kind of shy away from threads like this. All the information you need is througout the forums. Although it doesn't hurt to ask. :D Good luck.
so im obviously going to have to creat another chatacter before my main, my main is always DK because i love RP a DK, so IF i become a grunt to go past lvl 50, is just that character a grunt, or am i, as a person a grunt, because after i become a grunt ill probably be on my DK most instead of the character i made first lol, i think i got a good story for my DK in my introduction lol
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4813
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=779
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=16
Read all of that, it should answer your current questions and probably some future ones.
You do not need to get a profile approved. You need your introduction approved, however.
I would suggest using proper capitalization and grammar if you can; it will help you out.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Changing an Already Approved Profile saluku 3 814 08-24-2009, 04:51 AM
Last Post: Dilly