The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

'Corruption' of Druidic Magic
And no, I don't mean the Druids of Nightmare. :wink:

What I mean to say however, is that in lore, there are examples of druidic magic being used via the arcane. The most solid lore example would be an excerpt from the Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness manual on page 35;

Quote:There are arcane druids, who use supernatural forces to command a link between themselves and the Dream. Though this practice does require an advanced knowledge of the Emerald Dream, it does not necessitate the close connection and respect of the natural world that true druidism does.

The second most concrete source would be when Aegwynn cast a spell that summoned a vast swarm of insects to completely tear an enemy apart. If I recall correctly, she also used entangling roots in the same encounter, but I'm not positive on that. The next most solid example would be that of Dartol, who is described as a 'Druidic' Wizard. He is the one who created the oh-so-loved Rod of Transformation.

That being said... With the Highborne becoming playable, as well as the current situation concerning High Elven and Blood Elven druids, I can only wonder if this 'variant' of the druid class is playable, or not.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Magic tattoos? MstrCorvus 5 1,210 08-02-2013, 02:44 AM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  Healing Magic requiem225 11 2,000 07-15-2012, 10:37 AM
Last Post: hiddengecko
  Lost limbs and magic/engineering. Good or bad? Saiyuu 39 5,941 12-27-2011, 10:27 AM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  Blood Magic (Again) McKnighter 0 711 11-14-2011, 08:01 PM
Last Post: McKnighter
  Something I Am Wondering (Magic) Zoldam 10 1,734 06-24-2011, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Adam255