The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Jealous. {Death Post}
*Moderate Language at the End.*

I will kill that man. That wretched, traitorous elf. I will shred his soul and bring his mind under my own. And when I do, his world-- his family, his money, his influence--will be all mine.
[Image: WoWScrnShot_121310_005209.jpg]
The voice echoes through the blackness, cold with a new calculating air of hatred, as the image of the man slowly appears. Jidaeo. They walk through the woods, it is quiet as they wait at the doors of a building. There is yelling, the felsworn grips him by the shirt and as if a strange blur of excitement had permeated the scene a man dropped from a roof, a door flicking open somewhere else and another demon hunter rushing outwards, glaives ready as he gunned for Astus. A ghoul leaps in the way and is cut down, splattering gore everywhere. Astus turns, firing off a few spells before the scene burns away like a photograph dropped in flames.
The demon hunter. That son of a...that execrable man. He who slaughtered me for reasons that he himself did not know. It was only my power, my mastery of life and death.
It was his jealousy...
[Image: WoWScrnShot_121310_005417.jpg]
The scene plays out much quicker, the hunter hurling a tainted ball of flame as Astus leaps away with hiss, though he's struck on the back, felflame eating at his clothes and skin. He continues a chant as he's tackled by Falathorei, belting it at the top of his lungs in the pain of some horrid boiling sensation within his body as blackish purple mists coalesce around him. Soon enough the corpse returns from the nether; the undead horse rises beneath him, and attempts to gallop away. Strangely though bursts of light surround it, and it bucks, making Astus fall to the ground, rolling and hissing with his broken rib. The demon hunter rushes him, and he raises an arm in weak defense, the man's inhuman strength bending the metal at a revolting angle. Astus mutters something, shooting outwards a spiraling torrent of death energy, suddenly causing Falathorei to cringe backwards in fear as it touched him. He roared as Astus stumbled away, clinging desperately to that statue in the square of Raven Hill. He pants, breathing heavily as Marianna sets the building on strange fires. The Kal'dorei leapt forwards once more, glaives spinning with insane speed. In shock and panic Astus dropped, raising his arms around his neck, the blades cutting deep into the steel, and then deep into his neck. His head had not been severed, but the grievous wounds quickly caused him to bleed to death, Voran had shouted that they needed him alive. Falathorei simply shook his head as he snapped the necromancer's neck for good measure, then later after he attempted to halt Marianna's escape, and failed, exited the building with grace despite any fatigue from the fight he might have felt. He spat upon the necromancer's corpse as he passed, and perhaps out of spite more than anything stabbed one of his glaives into the stone-cold earth, twirling the other above his head as flickering tongues of fel hungrily lapped out of it. He brought it down, severing the necromancer's skull and walking slowly over to the town well. He looked down it for a moment before tearing out the bucket and dropping it down into the pools of water. The rain fell as the scene would pan out, the same unseen flame burning away the images.
The third time. This is the THIRD FEL-DAMNED TIME I've been to this realm; this wretched world I defile with every single spell I cast. The waves of torment rolling over me change me with every touch-- I can feel the hatred growing, it sickens me. Sickens me that I'm here once more. That I constantly toil away in the filth of death while those putrid mortals abuse their lives ending those who would seek eternity for their own. They are jealous. The living are all jealous.

...they will pay. They will all pay. I know this will be my last visit to your Kingdom, Death. f**k you, and you know what? f**k your mother too.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
The emerald orbs of the imp scanned the town nervously. Oii, she's sending me here an' a demon hunter was just here...
"This is not in my contract..." His high-pitched voice grumbled about the unfairness of the whole deal as he sauntered casually and cautiously through the small village of Raven Hill for the well. His claws scrambled across cobblestones and he chuckled as he peered deep into the well after he climbed upon it. The flames from his eyes illuminated the inside with a fel-green glow as he hooked his claws into tiny jagged edges in the bricks, easing himself down til his tail tipped in the cool water. He let out a hiss of annoyance, flicking the tail into the air and sending a burst of flame down its length, drying it thoroughly. He scooped the head out of the water, inspecting its damage giggling. "Ooh...I found it Miss Bisen! I'm comin'!" He pressed the head to his stomach, and vanished in a puff of smoke.

---

"What took so Light-damned long?" She hissed, narrowing her eyes into slits at the imp as behind her a small gnome worked tirelessly at the corpse. She struck the imp with a swift kick of her scaled heel as its lips fumbled with no response. "I sent you to retrieve the head and him," She jerks her thumb back at the gnome and then watches the imp as it wipes the blood from its mouth. "What could've taken so long?"

"I-I'm s-sorry Bi--" He sentence is cut short as the demon flicks her fingers, banishing the smaller demon back to wherever she had called it from. He looked back to Haim with a curt nod. "So sorry about that. Imps can be quite irritating ones. How's he coming along?"

"Mh. Alright, looking like an elf again." The gnome brushed Astus's hair from his face, inspecting the bone in his neck. It seemed to have grown together efficiently with the aid of his magic. He began to focus on the skin, letting it repair itself slowly with the profane energies he provided, guiding it with his hands till the sallow cells covered the bone and sealed normally. The metallic limbs had been hammered back to their original shape, though a bit dented they had been repaired well enough. There hadn't been many other wounds to take care of-- perhaps some of the water damage on the head but nothing he could not handle. "He's probably fine to bring back to life, now. Unless I can...?" The fel-sworn shook her head, flashing her fangs in a smile she stepped picking up the corpse and leaving wordlessly.
---

Orol waited impatiently in the room. He didn't dare leave for fear that monstrosity would hunt him down and let his blood stain the ground. She asked him, rather kindly too, to bring someone back to life for her. He agreed on the condition that she would release him and never speak to him, see him again, and never be involved in his death. She complied, and had left the room.

Later she returned with the body, and Orol began to mutter prayers over the body, summoning up a font of Light within it as slowly life began to flow within the blood elf once more. After a few long hours of channeling the Light, Astus was alive and blessed by the priest to ensure that he would need no more healing, at least for now. He informed Marianna that he'd need something to help him later, because Astus is very weak and probably will be for a long, long time...

Marianna nodded, and as she showed Orol the door smacked him over the head with her arm, knocking him out cold. He would later wake outside Darkshire with a headache. Marianna watched Astus sleep with a sigh. She set a few healthstones on a table beside him should he awake. Now they'd have to find a way to make him strong again.
Well, She thought, third time's the charm.

Killer: Fala'thorei
Resurrecter: Orol

Short-term Drawbacks:

-- Bedridden for at the least two weeks unless he finds some way to move without physically walking. (i.e. wheelchair) Natural fade, pain pills, magical empowerment cured.
-- Violent and painful spasms. Natural fade + pills.
-- Unable to focus on anything. Natural fade + pills.
-- Randomly passes out. Natural fade + pills.
-- His physical body is extremely fragile, nearly glass-like. Semi-natural fade, magical empowerment and pills.

Long-term Drawbacks:
-- Loss of magic for a long period of time. No magical ability whatsoever as he is too weak to do such. Magical empowerment.
-- Agonizing migraines. Natural fade with the aid of medication and magic.
-- Limbs locking up, extremely physically frail. Semi-natural fade, magical healing and medication.
-- Requires medication.
-- He feeds on magic with mana-tap to sustain extra energy.
-- He will require the aid of a wheelchair or some other apparatus. Dependent on Cane.

Permanent Drawbacks:
-- Physical weakness
Spoiler:
Semi-fade. His use of magic, medication, and other forms of healing is beginning to alleviate it.
-- Spellcasting weakness.
Spoiler:
Semi-fade. He's not as powerful, but his magical ability is beginning to return.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]