The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

BF Mage LF Teacher
Synix is a Blood Elf Mage who is currently without a formal teacher. My timezone is GMT - 6 (I think, CST either way).
Requirements:
1) Patience, I'm new to the lore behind Blood Elves and Mages, magic is just a favorite of mine for DnD style games so I wanted to give it a try here. I do plan on sticking to the character though.
2) You log in at least once every couple of days and try to have a brief lesson with me, coming up with quests for me to do is an added plus. I love to be taught Lore about a game In the actual game. So even history lessons and lore lessons are encouraged that aren't native to just magic.

By the way, I'm not simply looking for a magic tutor. I'll take whatever I can get, even if it's like a history and cultural tutor. It sounds like I'm lazy, but I honestly just love learning lore through the game and through people teaching me. Just like ya know, you learn about this stuff in real life in classes. Brings more life to my character I feel like. Anywho, thanks for reading.
Yeah, I'm already replying to my own topic, I'm a noob...

Just had a thought though, possibly someone might be interested in starting up a university in the game. Would be great roleplay and a great source of teaching us nooblets and even other people who might be interested in a scholary pursuit in game. Just a random idea.
Go check out Aula Arcanum. In-game, the guy you'd want to speak to is Uthaniel.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
There is also 'The Magistry of Silvermoon'. But that's less learning orientated than the Aula Arcanum.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Arianna could use an apprentice, wouldn't you say... Xigo?
Arianna already has a apprentice to my knowledge.
My own character, Elvania is currently looking for one.
I live on the GMT +1 timezone though, and there are multiple people interested in having Elvania as their mentor/teacher.
[Image: kuzco_llama_by_mroobalooba-d3jkg9p.png]

Oh my god... you didn't...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Babby Tauren Seeks Teacher Maulbane 1 806 08-06-2013, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Maulbane
  Wanted: A Paladin teacher. :D Piken 3 863 12-28-2011, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Deoblo138
  Need a teacher... Talal 2 743 10-26-2011, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Lextonian
  Squire/Student looking for Teacher/Mentor! Schorse 2 784 10-12-2011, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Sol
  Some company would be nice, also LF Teacher! SirBlingALot 0 534 09-18-2011, 09:50 AM
Last Post: SirBlingALot