The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A Call to Arms: The Hunt
As some of you might know, Krian Duskbinder has been given command to lead a group of loyal Sin'dorei to enter Booty Bay to purge any traitors or members of a group called 'The Tri-Written' due to their attempts of attempts to kill Blood Knights. The Call to Arms was said here!

viewtopic.php?f=122&t=25837

Krian is searching for others to join his squad, so if you are interested, here's a few things to think about.

1. This is an unofficial mission.
- Krian is under orders to not directly involve Silvermoon and the Blood Knights with this assignment. He will urge volunteers to buy a foreign set of armor/robes/clothes/etc, and not wear any tabards of sorts.

2. Character Warnings are automatically issued to Krian's side.
- I will not be forcing character warnings to the Tri-Written, however, I accept any CW's to our side regardless of the situation. Your character can possibly die, so we better be smart with our tactics. :3

3. This might 'trap' your character to a group/location.
- You can't really be doing other things with a character that's with us, besides being wherever we are and attempting to locate members of the Tri-Written.

Currently, we know a good deal of members. We are suppose to have sketched images of some of the people, along with a few known due a few fighting/meeting in Booty Bay.

Known Tri-Written Members
Alcon - Undead male*
Clare- Night Elf female*
Kavok- Blood Elf male (Second in Command?)*
Will- Human male*
Jarvis- Human male*
Jethro- Human male*
Vannas- Human male*
Gomdak- Orc male* Deceased
Zernor Lightgiver- Blood Elf male (Leader)* Deceased
Unknown- Tauren male* Deceased
(* = Has been sketched and/or been in direct contact with a member of Krian's group.)

Tri-Written

We're hunting you, so I would like to plan some events out and/or have a massive battle at one point between the two groups. I'd rather skip any OOC drama during fights so it'll be private and only involved the initial individuals involved. I'll also like to know if there is anyone who would accept character death, if it comes up. Your body won't be hauled away, so resurrection will not be a problem.

If not, then I suppose we could simply do a few battles without death.
--

I'll be attempting to keep this updated, suggestions and other posts are welcomed. (Thread is short and sloppy, since I wrote it in the morning. :o)
Updated with another name.
Updated, listed those that were killed.

Blood Knights/Others are taking a few days to rest and recover.
This is Cloria Eaglestrike.

Just wanted to clear some things up.

Cloria or Clare is the second in command of the Tri-Written or also known as Elite #1
Kavok is #2 and he is technically also the second in command. Cloria and Kavok share that role but normally Clare is left to take care of the Tri-Written when Zernor is dead and that is normally when you see her around more taking care of business.

Anything else you need cleared up on please PM me and I will help you with what I know to the best of my abilitys! ^.^
Hallo =^. .^= Kitty sees you.
... Well. This thread was just a gathering of information collected ICly. It may or may not be accurate.

Also.. This was.. Months ago... We have long stopped the hunt due to some OOC reasons. Krian currently thinks that the Tri-Written has died out.

Regardless... A picture.

[Image: B4386DEB-2CCF-4945-8AA4545D355A48FC.jpg]
Let the dead remain where they lay.

No thread necromancy, please.
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Ashbridge] An Open Call Rosencrat 3 1,464 06-13-2014, 03:04 PM
Last Post: Rosencrat
  [TC] Wolf Hunt c0rzilla 14 2,756 10-15-2013, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Mathias
  Treasure Hunt: Ahn'Qiraj! SoarTheSky 1 792 10-06-2013, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Kage
  Measure For Measure: Up In Arms (04-14-2013 - 02:00 PM GMT--8) Kull 3 839 04-14-2013, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Kull
  The Grand Hunt: Wands of Fel ThePharaoh 10 1,978 04-13-2013, 05:03 AM
Last Post: ThePharaoh