The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Kevlarthian`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a friendly player and usually sociable, altough I can be shy sometimes. I enjoy humor, adventure and helping other players. I have been playing RPGs for years now, but this is the first time I ever felt inclined to look forward a different MMO experience. In videogames, RPG is my favorite estyle - I enjoy storytelling more than completing 100% of the game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Brazil and my primary language is portuguese. Other than grammar mistakes and slow typing while writing complex text, I don't have problems with english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started by playing Warcraft III. When World of Warcraft was released it took me a while to play because I never really liked MMOs and it was the only game of the genre that caught my attention. I have been playing for a while now but never in a roleplay server.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I used to build up my character until level 80 and then abandon it because I would easily grow bored after the first week of equipment seeking and battlegrounds. So I looked on the internet for a roleplaying realm with the hope it could fit me more than the usual hack 'n slashing. Typed "wow roleplaying" on Google and here I am :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Drama, horror, adventure, action... usually mixed up with inteligent comedy. A good story needs a little of everything!
However, if I were to pick a favorite it would probably be adventure because... well, simply because it's easier to please everybody, considering my past experiences. I also prefer small groups, three or four people, for the same reasons.
I enjoy the kind of roleplay that works with the group I'm in. In other words, I'm up to everything.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have played with all WoW races - exept those who came in with Cataclysm - and it's hard to define a favorite. They all have different styles, my favourite depends of what kind of mood I'm in.
To pick a favorite, I really like the trolls - they're brutal, but slender and smart. Ferocious, but full of mystery and magic. Savage, but capable of working in comunity. They pass a sensation of strangeness and contradiction that I really like and I feel a troll is always more than it seems to be.
About class, I prefer rogue and warlock mainly. I like characters that are sinistre and suspicious, even while trying to help.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't know how roleplay can work with the mechanics of this game, but Warcraft has a interesting storyline, a scenary full of elements that can be explored and it's the perfect recipe for storytelling. For what I've seen until now, this seems to be a organized and mature community. I hope to find people compromised not only to their individual characters, but open to build stories about the whole "cast".

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The maturity rule. Please, let us not waste time in petty and useless discussions. Also, consideration to language and spelling is totally necessary to roleplay, since it's biased mostly on what you write.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Just for purposes of defining my style I included this small text below, originally writen to another game totally unrelated to Warcraft. Hope you like it! :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Count Tadzio of Rollsovar woke up with a hangover and a feeling that something was wrong. Slowly opening his eyes, the Lord listened to the familiar sound of a waking city, unusually loud however. The battle in Giblot last week had been a costly one. Their war with the infamous realm of Outer Tilog was costing him much more than expected. After leaving the few soldiers who survived in the care of healers, he once again had returned home alone. Well, not exactly alone, for Captain Tanith insisted to accompany him despite her wounds, and not exactly home, for the Lord wasn't sure he could call Rollsovar that, but anyway he was at a place where they could have safety.

It was a truly unhappy moment to be wrong about something.

Rollsovar was noisy when he left the palace. The river folk seemed to be bothered by something and there were small fights happening everywhere. Some inclusively seemed to see his administrative headquarters as a target, throwing rocks and other less pleasant projectiles before being retained by militia. That scene was even stranger. Since Tadzio could remember, Rollsovar didn't had any militia.

His scribes were absent. No servant to whom he could ask what was happening was visible. Then, almost at the end of the courtyard, he spotted Tanith, along with several other soldiers.

“Ah, Captain, here are you. In the name of the Abyss, tell me what is-“

“Welcome back to Rollsovar, Viscount Tadzio” one of the soldiers said with a smirk. And for the first time, Tadzio really paid attention on them. They were all large muscled man, surrounding Tanith in a unfriendly way and the colors of their uniform was wrong. The Captain looked at him with the corners of her eyes, tense, the sword ready. Tadzio narrowed his eyes and felt a uneasy chill on his stomach.

“Viscount…?” then he understood. To confirm the unhappy truth, Tadzio looked to the flag at the top of the place he had just exited. The red banner of his kingdom and Duke Hegen's crest was missing. On its place, one most ominous sign. Tadzio wished it was still yesterday, wished this was only some kind of alcohol induced hallucination.

“Also, welcome to Outer Tilog, milord.” The soldier continued, the voice suggesting one most cruel smile.

The now Viscount of Rollsovar mentally cursed a lot of things that moment. One of them was the fact that he was sober.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am sometimes really busy, so I may lot log in every day or be absent for long periods. I knew of some friends that had problems in other servers or guilds for not being able to attend every day, so I hope this will not be a problem.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.