The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Cultist Skin
Well I was on my character Rhett wondering around Scholomance, and thought well almost every Necromancer I've seen has around the same skin. Take the Necromancers in the Catacombs for instance, rather I'd like to use that skin as a visual effect for Haim's use of Necromantic Arts if it is possible. Say it's a side effect, the skin turns purple due to the mixture of Shadow and Arcane mixed.

Example:

[Image: screenshot101j.png]

If it is possible to use that skin, It would be greatly appreciated in RP for Haim. Thank you.
Thisisnotmysignature
I think this is a good idea. Signed. +1. :3
May the riot be the Rhyme of the Unheard.

Derp, thank you Soree.
Thisisnotmysignature
OGOD NAKED GNO-yeah, I agree. This skin'd be cool.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
I find the problem for this would be actually finding a model of a Gnome with that skin in which you're actually able to add clothes to it. You need to use a model which is in the game and I'm not sure you could just edit the skin of a current Gnome.

Otherwise! Good idea.
BountyHunter Wrote:I find the problem for this would be actually finding a model of a Gnome with that skin in which you're actually able to add clothes to it. You need to use a model which is in the game and I'm not sure you could just edit the skin of a current Gnome.

Otherwise! Good idea.

Indeed.

There are Necromancer Gnomes in the Catacombs whose models you can use. But you'd be stuck with their outfit. My custom model for Marianna is stuck with the ratty red robes and spiky shoulderpads of the Fel Elf model. They mask any other clothes you put on your character.

On the plus side though: You can still swap out weapons and have their models visible. Just an added little plus.
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
I.. I don't use a weapon.
Thisisnotmysignature
Then you'd be stuck with that model. Luckily, if I remember, it looks quite Necromancer-ey.
Cool idea. +1
[Image: btCv6mF.png]
Inspired by Aroes to make fancy parchment letters. :heart:
Lendri Autumn Sylvian
Alassae Starleaf
Lazarus Majire
Josephine Renae Briarthorn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A gun skin sword vendor? aroes 12 1,973 09-29-2010, 07:24 PM
Last Post: aroes