The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Adopt an elf.
Heey...

So I like family RP. Not RPing family activities such as eating together or w/e but I like RPing with someone as siblings or cousins even. It ties chars together deeper than a friendship and doesn't force the two to be buddy buddy. Interesting.

So Sanguis my Blood Elf Warlock has made some changes since the restart. Took on most of Jidaeo's pre-restart characteristics I enjoyed RPing when he was "evil, or crazy" or w/e you want to call it. Point of the post is, I'd like Sanguis to join on of your families, if there are any out there that would like a brother or cousin, maybe uncle not sure. San is in his 150's, and isn't evil really. He went out of his way to aid one who was getting attacked in Eversong. He is proud to be a warlock and a blood elf and doesn't shy away from getting his hands dirty as well.

I'd say he's fairly normal with no weird quirks or catchphrases lol. He just has a mild sense of humor and appreciation for knowledge and wisdom in subjects he has interest in. If anyone would like to Adopt an elf, I'd be than happy to get some RP started.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
He could be Fal'del's cousin. If I can convince a GM to make a few changes to her profile, we could pull off brother. The Warlockness would make sense, then.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adopt a troll ThePharaoh 8 1,689 10-26-2011, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Ebenezer