The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Around the world in.... 2 days plus whatever Heathrow takes.
Heyo

I'm trying to get to my parents in time for Xmas. My Sunday flight was canceled, and I've rebooked for today. So I may be going inactive for a couple of days while I make my way to Aus. Or, I might end up stuck here and be able to play. No idea yet, I've currently been on hold to Aer Lingus for about 40 minutes now trying to find out whether my flight has been canceled or not. I'll update this thread if it's canceled. Otherwise, assume I'm somewhere between Ireland and Australia.

Fala'thorei has ventured into Outland to look for hints of the Legion dissidents. His windstone seems to have malfunctioned while traveling, so he's out of touch.

Shadanda's in the Argent Vanguard awaiting orders.

Knock has returned to his family for the holidays, in a gypsy camp which will be hard to find.

Serpicus... hasn't been played in quite a while. He's probably wearing a christmas hat in a pub somewhere.
Good luck! And enjoy Aussieland while your here!
Good luck, have a couple of friends who've been stuck in England for a few days now due to problems with Heathrow, hopefully it'll be open for your flights!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

If you are in Sydney, I'll destroy you.
Thisisnotmysignature
Thought I'd give an update. I've made it to Birmingham, England, but I've had to stay overnight. The plane I was originally meant to take (from Heathrow) got diverted here. Unfortunately, it went onto the grass after landing and the front wheel sank. Hopefully I'll be able to fly out tomorrow... somehow.

It's funny though, technically had all gone to plan I would have touched down in Perth, AU, about 23 hours ago. So much for that.

Anyhow, I might give a further update once I get to Dubai when I'm bored and have wifi access :P
Oh, that's where you are. Well, say hello to your family for me!
Alrighty, I kinda lost track of which days are which but here's how it went :P

I ended up getting a flight out of Birmingham the following afternoon, but it was delayed by a couple of hours. That meant that once I got off the first flight in Dubai, I had to be rushed through the airport on one of those car things to make the second flight in time. A 7 hour flight followed immediately by an 11 hour stint is not a good thing for a 6'7" smoker. At least I managed to get a bulkhead seat for the second part of the trip so I had a lil' bit of legroom to play with :D

Anyways, managed to rendezvous with my parents, and we headed down the coast to a few rented houses with their friends. Had an amazing xmas eve and day despite the jet lag!

I probably won't be able to play for a while, at least for anything more than a few minutes at a time, as I don't have wifi (There is a communal wifi room here but its got no aircon and it's about 35 Celsius here, a little too hot seeing as how I just came from -6). Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

--Knock
(Currently uncomfortably warm)
K, getting ready to head to the airport.

Should be back to normal 28 hours from now. I may update from Dubai or Heathrow if I have wifi and I'm bored :P

Later!

--Knock
Arrived in early this morning. Should be back to a normal schedule now, CotH!
Welcome back. <3
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gone for 3 days ProjectRandom 2 839 08-10-2013, 04:16 PM
Last Post: ProjectRandom
  Gone for two days (sorta) Noble 7 1,174 08-03-2013, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Kage
  World Tour Fortwit 8 1,576 12-31-2011, 01:53 PM
Last Post: SachikoMaeda
  Going inactive for a few days. Shane 5 953 11-10-2010, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Polaris
  Rheina / Karast / Salinia taking a couple days break Renae 5 989 09-07-2010, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Psychyn