The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Fredda`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a serious and mature player, I attempt to show the utmost respect for other players and their roleplay. I enjoy roleplay and I've been doing it for a long while. When I play any kinds of games I care more about having fun than being the winner or on the winning side. If I were to adapt this into and RP situation i'd be more than happy to be the loosing character in an RP situation because as long as the RP situation is executed properly and I have fun doing it I do not care about how I do it (That is to a certain degree, I DO care if the way I do it is offensive or other players do not enjoy it. Then I will of course try to adapt it to fit the way they want the roleplay to be.)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Norway and I am only 15 years old. I speak Norwegian as my primary language but I have been speaking English for a long time so I can type properly to a certian degree. Expect a few spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes as I do not speak English daily. I will do my best though.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Warcraft III. I used to play it A LOT. Finished the campaigns god knows how many times and played loads of maps on Battle.Net I drowned in the deep story and never managed to get out of it. I later tried WoW, got boring pretty fast. I then played on an RP server which I loved but I found the opportunities for RP there very restrained and I did not like the fact that you had to level up like you would in regular WoW while RPing.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I started looking for a WoW RP server a while ago because I suddenly lost interest in Half-Life 2 RP which I have been doing for the past year. I thought that I might once again engulft myself into the Warcraft universe and enjoy some epic Roleplaying situations with friendly and mature players.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like roleplaying with a few people at the time to prevent misunderstandings and chaos. I mostly enjoy relaxing RP with diplomatic solutions to problems but if things get heavy I will still have fun. I mostly like it when quarrels go as far as to anger people to want to kill each other but they are still kept from killing each other thus expanding the roleplay to more than just "He wildly swung his sword around while shouting at the top of his lungs "For the Draenei! For Draenor! For the exiled ones!" to a long-term quarrel with lots of opportunities and fun to be had.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Draenei and I have no particular class that I enjoy the most. I love the Draenei's story, the sadness and torment that they have endured. I love the way they are strangers to this world and how their ways are different and kind of alien to me. I like the way they look, talk and generally interact with the world. I love their society and how it is built up and I like the way they worship the light and the Naa'ru. Besides who doesn't want to have tentacles on their chin?

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to be playing with mature and understanding players. I expect the player base to respect me and I expect the player base to be one that I can respect too. I want to be able to roleplay almost any situation possible depending on what I want to do. I expect racial quarrels maybe large events and 'house' quarrels between families or guilds. I also want to be able to roleplay my Draenei's story without being forced into other situations that I do not want my character to experience.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one about Respect. Respect is important to be able to co-exist. If one does not respect another then one cannot recieve respect from the same person. Without respect I'd imagine we would all run around throwing feces at each other. Most of society is build upon respect. The higher ups recieve respect from the lower ranked. However the higher ups should also respect the lower ranked because without them the higher ups would no longer be the higer ups. They would no longer have that position and/or it's privileges

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Five days and five nights it took him to reach the human capital Stormwind. His armor felt heavier than ever, his concience as well. He was breathing heavily as he was struggling to keep on walking towards the gates. This once humble servant of the holy light had now been reduced to a dark and hollow shell of a man. A slave, a servant of darkness. His sword, tainted by the blood of his kin and his mind tainted by thoughts of plague and death. His body, tainted by the touch of death. He was no longer truly a Draenei, he was exiled but not part of the exiled ones anymore. He felt no love for the light, he felt no compassion for other beings. He only felt a throbbing pain in his heart and a voice in his head whispering... Constantly. He felt as though he was being pulled down into an everlasting darkness. The only cure was the death of others, for every death he caused the pain was halted for a while. The pain could not be stopped...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Do we have a set of commands that allow us to 'give' ourselves whatever we might need for an RP situation or to flesh out our character? I do not want to level up tailoring to create a robe that I want my character to wear.

Oh and the story I created is farily short but it is just a small start for a Draenei character who have strayed onto a path of no return.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.