The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

bmanrocks`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hey, my name is Brad. I'm 15 and in high school. I enjoy playing video games, especially RPG's. However, I also have a life outside of my many digital ones, and I pursue it whole-heartedly.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from America and my primary language is American English. I do understand a little French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into the World of Warcraft through one of my friends when I was about 9. I've played it on and off ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this server simply by Googling "wow roleplaying private servers". Being the first result, I assumed it was the best roleplaying server at the moment. :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy just about ANY roleplay there is. If I don't like it, there must be a good reason.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race, as of now, is worgen in Cataclysm. I understand that this server, like all the other servers, are NOT patched to Cataclysm yet and that I will not be able to access worgen. Therefore, my favorite WotLK race and class are probably... male blood elf rogues/hunters. I enjoy melee classes over spellcasters. Hunters provide a good balance between them that I find enjoyable.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect very enjoyable and worthwhile roleplays with people who are patient and kind. I also expect a more than decent staff. These elements make me a happy RPer. :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Oh where to start. I am pleased that maturity is required, having spent my fair share of time around those who are immature. Also, keyboarding skills is definitely a crowd pleaser. It makes no sense for a RP script to be filled with incorrect spellings.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The pungent aroma of sweat fills Evlah's nostrils as he gazes across the plains of Searing Gorge. Fresh blood adorns his brown tunic and trousers. Glancing down at the most recent victim of his blade, a scraggly looking Iron Dwarf, Evlah ties his white mask back across his face just below his startlingly silver eyes. Focusing back on the horizon, Evlah allows his inner rage to permeate every fiber of his being, causing his skin to ripple and bulge with enlarged muscles and lengthened hair. Claws take the place of his hands and feet, and fangs in the place of his teeth. Finally, Evlah the worgen stood over the mangled body of the Iron Dwarf. Dropping to all fours, Evlah bounds across the charred earth, disappearing into the smoke of the Cauldron.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I only want to say that I am impressed and highly pleased with the system used to filter out players from the server who lack any real roleplaying skill. I only hope it proves to be effective.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.