The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I Want Doom For Winter's Veil (RC)
Mordus let out a burst of flame as one final futile attempt to fight the doomguard and his pet felstalker, which burns and tears at his body. He looked over to Reigen with rage in his eyes, and began to laugh. The doomguard began to beat the last inches of his life out of him with his own arm.

Then darkness, followed by sporadic bursts of light. His soul was in the nether, in a never ending free fall to a bottom which was not there. This went on for days, and Mordus thought deeply.

Why have I not returned to my body yet? My master taught me that a soul stone is immediate.

He saw Azeroth beneath him, and heard voices. Dark voices. You put your trust in demons. Laughter, followed by more voices. Your time spent experimenting on saronite did not go unnoticed. He could see himself getting closer and closer to Azeroth.

If you want to see this world suffer, then help.

Mordus suddenly felt an extreme burst of pain shoot through him as his soul slammed into the ground. Then once again, darkness.

Mordus felt something.

Is this...ground?. He opened his eyes, and looked around him. "I'm alive! It worked!". He tried to stand, but could not. He began to move his arms....but only one moved. He looked and saw that the other one was now simply a stump.

Footsteps, followed by dwarven. Then he passed out.

He awoke on a bed in a small room with a fireplace, a dwarf was sitting by the fire. This time he managed to stand. The dwarf looked at him, "Ya finally-". Before the dwarf could finish his sentence, he was dead. Mordus had taken his soul. By the bed was a cane, which Mordus grabbed, using it to help him walk.

"Thanks for the soul," he said to the lifeless corpse. He then turned his newly acquired soul into a healthstone, and used it. He foraged around the dwarf's home for food, and once dinner was eaten, which mind you, was very very hard, he found a mirror, and gasped. His body was scarred, it almost looked monstrous. And he saw cracks in his skin, glowing green.

But he was alive, and now had questions that needed answering.

Temporary Drawbacks
-Will constantly try and pick up things with both arms, only to realize he only has one.
-Can not use his demon form for two weeks.
-Will use a cane for a few days until his body is back up to strength.

Permanent Drawbacks
-Skin is scarred, and his skin has cracks in it which glow green.
-Mentally scarred.
Pain is an illusion.