The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A reason to continue
Xaico, my Blood-Elf Paladin is more suited to the tastes of a warrior without a care in the world, but with his ability to heal, he has little fear in combat... but he fights little, and only to protect a noble cause... But alas, he has no noble cause..
Anyone want to give him one?

In short what do I want?
Someone who needs a protector/free body-guard/subordinate.

If anyone would like this tall, quiet man as their (guard) then please respond to this message :)
"If you don't try to save one life you'll never save any!"

[Image: dean.png]
Well. I'm interested.
Any requirements?
"You have not heard a thing I have taught, and for all I have said, you have never learned...to listen."

"It is all that is left unsaid, upon which tragedies are built."
You've just got to be horde really.

Well, Krian always requires some help with whatever combat and conflict he often gets himself in.

Joining the Blood Knights is a noble cause enough! He could do patrols out in the Ghostlands in Dead Scar, n' such.
[quote="McKnighter"]Well, Krian always requires some help with whatever combat and conflict he often gets himself in./quote]

Caidrah would have something to say about that. :P
Immortal beat you to the punch... but he lives in australia, meaning very little interaction between us... plus ic we aren't even friends yet... so Would this guard of yours be... anything special?

Haha it's okay, someone else can have him if they want. My timezone isn't very compatible with others.
"You have not heard a thing I have taught, and for all I have said, you have never learned...to listen."

"It is all that is left unsaid, upon which tragedies are built."
I guess that opens me up to a new rp-buddie... If you're wondering what to think of my character as... think... Shuhei from Bleach... My character relates quite a bit to him I found out.