The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll: Get silver tokens back?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
27.27%
12 27.27%
No.
59.09%
26 59.09%
Lolwut?
13.64%
6 13.64%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Petition: Get the silver tokens back!
Remember the good old days, when you wanted a statted item you just had to farm gold forever and then buy a token and then you'd get the item through a GM? Wouldn't you want that glorious time back?
If you do, vote yes. If you don't, vote no. If you don't get what I mean or you just weren't here at that time, vote lolwut.
Meow
YES. SIGNED. Immediately.
May the riot be the Rhyme of the Unheard.

Ah, what the hell? SIGNED.
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
SILVER TOKENS. NOT GOLD.
May the riot be the Rhyme of the Unheard.

lolwut? :D
No.

It's just more work for the GMs. If you care so much about a statted item, go out and grind for it.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
No. It's just a lot more work for GMs. What do you need it for? Getting T10 gear is already easy as it is.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
I do like this idea. If used in conjunction with our statless items, it could significantly reduce the amount of mod work. And it would allow us to get items we really love, which we have no other means of getting. Grinding can't get you everything.
I support this idea.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
As I said in Barrens, it's pointless.
Statted items won't help in RP.
And you can already buy T10 and fill every slot with epics.
Even weapons (Just go to Argent Tourney grounds)

What could you want though? With .addrpitem, you can easily just create the item you want for looks.
To combo off on some mob? Most likely, at the gear you're using, the mob will be very dead before it goes off. The elites? This is Wrath, they have more HP than the "one-shot" combo could dish out.

On top of it adding more work to the GM's, it's just being greedy.
Always with the want.
Why not, as Xigo said, go out and grind it? At this point, you can easily hop into the various dungeons and just take it.

Better yet, if you're so worried about item stats and killing people with one combo...
Why not play retail?
Binkleheimer Wrote:As I said in Barrens, it's pointless.
Statted items won't help in RP.
And you can already buy T10 and fill every slot with epics.
Even weapons (Just go to Argent Tourney grounds)

What could you want though? With .addrpitem, you can easily just create the item you want for looks.
To combo off on some mob? Most likely, at the gear you're using, the mob will be very dead before it goes off. The elites? This is Wrath, they have more HP than the "one-shot" combo could dish out.

On top of it adding more work to the GM's, it's just being greedy.
Always with the want.
Why not, as Xigo said, go out and grind it? At this point, you can easily hop into the various dungeons and just take it.

Better yet, if you're so worried about item stats and killing people with one combo...
Why not play retail?

QFT. It's RP, not PVP or PVE.
All I want is a way to get real weapons. Enchants...runeforges...skills that require weapons to use but have effects, thats all. :D
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
There are a lot of mounts and some other items which can't normally be obtained ingame anymore, or which are impossible for us to get on the server with normal means (though we might be able to normally get them on Retail).

I personally think that in conjunction with the .addrp command, this would be very nice.
Little lore for all your newbies.

Silver Tokens were post restart, when there was (gasp) no .addrpitem command. You basically farmed 500g, and bought one. With token in hand, you could open the magical ticket and request any non legendary item, be it for OOC or IC. You got 10 automatically when you were leveled.

Now. of course, this had it's downers. Items had requirements and GMs had even more of a ticket load, which gave them more stress and held them off from profiles and introductions more.

Now, look at the evidence and choose something other then "lolwut".
I know a couple of GMs that literally couldn't RP because they were too busy with tickets. This isn't necessary. I'm not denying it'd be nice, but it's not worth it for the GMs to do this just so that we can have something nice.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reinforced Cloth Armor Petition Lendri 59 8,213 10-24-2012, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  The Silver Covenant Rep! Dascki 0 707 07-17-2011, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Dascki
  Petition: Remove Jero'me BountyHunter 30 3,391 12-31-2010, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Wolohoo
  Profile tokens FlyingSquirrel 9 1,388 12-30-2010, 01:24 AM