The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Roum Rants & Coraethus Quips: Accounts from the Field.
[Image: wat.png]
Roum Rants
-&-
Coraethus Quips

[Proceeding are the accounts of Coraethus Dawning and his bodyguard, Roum. One in Thalassian, the other in Draenic, respectively.]

Entry: 001
I have only recently met with someone for whom I am to act as bodyguard for an unknown duration. His name is Coraethus Dawning, and I am quite certain that for the next several months, I will be in utter lividity.

This Sin'dorei is such a sullen, salty bastard! Nothing in the world makes him happy, it would seem, except for his books. I should not complain, I'm sure I will be paid handsomely for this task, but it's the principal of the thing. I will have to deal with his nonstop bickering, whining and, no doubt, personal jabs at me and mine.

Sometimes I wish I'd taken up a vow of assisting the Alliance only, but then again…some of them are even worse.

Sometimes I wish that I was back home.

Speaking of home, I still have not seen hide nor hair of my sister. Pei has disappeared, it would seem, off the face of Azeroth. I have no idea what has happened to her, and it is that fact that worries me. But, she is a strong woman. I have little doubt that she will be able to take care of herself, should there be a need. I only wish to see her again, if she is alive.

In other news, we are currently staying in Booty Bay - neutral territory. Still no sign of a moonberry juice worthy of even the name. Should we ever again travel to Kalimdor, I will be quite pleased when I am able to once again stop by a tavern that actually sells the real stuff. Not this…watered-down nonsense made from concentrate.

Current short-term goal: Figure out the rest of those lyrics - "I'm throwing hands up in the air sometimes," was it? Damned Goblins and their drunken slurring.

Long-term goal: Guard (1) Coraethus Dawning. Receive payment for duty. Use said payment to try and find Pei.
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]