The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Speed Bump on the Path.[RC]
So...this is how I die? Not what I expected but, I guess I didn't really have a choice...
A woman stood over a man clad in dark padded leather. A few small daggers sticking from the man's chest, his skull had been fractured, and another small dagger wound was letting blood from his neck.
You say you're free in following Scila...but you're more of a slave than you know...
The woman was smiling. Almost laughing even. She seemed proud of her victory in battle. The man, though injured terribly and draining blood fast, seemed to be smirking. He was actually laughing slightly from time to time, as if he had been victorious. Eventually the woman's smile faded upon hearing something the man had said, she glared down at him and grabbed his left wrist. She took a knife and carved the face of a monkey into his palm, likely to make him an example of some sort. The man stared down at his palm and sighed, his mouth slowly filling with blood. He managed to say one last thing as the woman left him to bleed.
Enjoy your..."freedom".
As the woman left, the man shoved his right hand into his side bag and managed to pull a small journal from it. He cracked it to the end and began writing with his small piece of charcoal he kept with the journal. Only a few moments passed of his writing before he seemed to smile through the pain, and his hand, still holding the journal, fell to the rock.
I gotta admit, I didn't see this coming...I mean, I always saw myself going out with a bang, guess all I get is a splash when I hit the water....
An hour or so passed and the man began to wonder why nothing had changed. He was dead, and he knew this much as a sure fact, but for some reason he still saw from his eyes, and still felt from his skin, although he couldn't do anything to alter his situation. It was like being made to watch what would happen to your corpse, like you needed to know it. Another man soon approached the rocks on a horse, after sliding off the hourse and tying it to a tree, the man approached the boody and his eyes widened as he muttered "Keak?..." The man was Coriv Aseldor, a good friend of the...recently departed, for quite awhile. Coriv approached the body and knelt before it, a single tear falling from his eyes. Keak looked up to face Coriv and he felt something he had been shrugging off all too often, -guilt.-
Did Coriv really care about me this much? Is my passing really that big of a deal to him?...I don't want him to feel bad...read the journal Coriv, read the damned journal!
Coriv ended his mourning as he muttered something and pulled Keak's body up over his shoulder. He walked the body to just outside the bay and buried it there, draping his cloack over the corpse and marking the grave so he could find it later. Coriv slowly turned away from it and walked back into the tunnel that would lead him into the bay. As Keak slowly stared up at the dirt now on top of him, he sighed hevily. Keak quickly noticed something though, his journal was gone. Upon further questioning where it had gone he realised something, when Coriv had muttered something before picking Keak up, he had been holding the journal! A wave of relief washed over Keak as he felt glad Coriv would get to read the message he left. The relief was short lasted though, as Keak's sight began to fade. It didn't grow dark though, quite the opposite. A bright light shone infront of him, and Keak felt as if he could move. He sat up, and walked towards it. The air around him changing to a thick and cold one, the past grass and dirt beneath his feet changing to a hard, stone path. The palm trees and hills formerly around him changed to a dark forest on both sides of the path. Keak saw the light at the end of the path and slowly lifted his foot, preparing to walk down to it. Keak began walking down the path, slowly a dark shadow formed infront of the light, as Keak moved closer the shadow took on a humanoid shape and soon human features. It was a man slightly taller than Keak, wearing Lordaeronian plate mail. The man had a well trimmed beard and short dark brown hair, with abnormally long bangs. As Keak approached the man he smiled and pushed his bangs out of his eyes while Keak stared up at him in amazement. Keak stood there, staring at the man for a few moments before saying "Father..." Although he only managed to say this before his father shook his head slightly and silenced him. He looked down upon Keak with faintly glowing eyes. The man smiled lightly and extended his hand saying in a smooth and calm voice "Now is not your time." The man extended his hand as if asking for Keak to shake it. As Keak slowly stepped forward and grabbed the man's hand, the forest around him shook and slowly faded away into blackness until all that remained were the two men, and the path. Keak gripped the man's hand and smiled lightly. The man slowly began to fade as well, Keak's eyes widened as he did and he screamed "Father!" As the darkness slowly enveloped Keak as well. Keak felt something pushing him forward into the darkness and within a moment...he was sitting. Andarun was hugging him, Coriv was smiling, and a few other blades were standing by, watching as Keak slowly stood. Keak looked around for a moment, his vision was still hazey and clouded. He turned just in time to hear a woman shout "Palaboy!" and charge hug him. Keak was stunned for a moment before his senses started working again and he looked down to the woman. It was Lawliette. Keak had never felt such an odd mix of joy, and confusion in his life. He quickly decided it didn't matter at the time as he leaned down and hugged Lawliette.

Killer:Medina Serena

Rezzer: Westwood.

Temp drawbacks: Slightly blurred vision. Major phantom pains in his chest and neck.

Long term drawbacks: Distrust to general public. Weakened connection with the Light.

Perma drawbacks: Blurred vision at night. Minor phantom pains. Distrust of all former and/or current pirates, little to no healing abilities.
Please go through the drawbacks and add to the permanent or long term. Distrust is character development, not a real drawback; Being revived leaves you with some sort of lower capability or another.