The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Going to War idea.
I enjoy RPing in set locations depending on circumstances. Like the Island events and the kidnapped events. Not places that everyone can get to, but a setting that people can come together for RP. A hub if you will.

The storyline that I've been working on and have been trying to incorporate different chars is finally coming to it's first climax. But this is more in the rising action stage. Reigen and Her brother have just killed the first King of the Cosmos. The Kings are division leaders of this cult with substantial strength and ability. A letter was given to her to deliver to Jidaeo. It requested for a meeting in Netherstorm and that they also have Jidaeo's son for collateral to not do anything stupid.

Reigen suggests a trap, Jidaeo thinks so to but is willing to hear them out since they have his son. Instead of just magically appearing in Netherstorm, I decided to RP the warriors training and getting to know each other and plotting in Nagrand. Then Move to Zangarmarsh then Blades Edge then Netherstorm for the showdown.

Jidaeo has already sent word to Members of the Light of Nova and allies to him.

The Lost Minded would also be asked to help

And DK's from all over and those who would be with the Talah'dorei movement.

Also other warriors and mercenaries are welcome to join to. For RP, char development and things like that.

Basically we would RP in the central area, like a base camp. Others can fight each other to "train" or try to work on strategies we can use in game against the cult members. Other Guilds and players are welcome to join, or hinder the party. The more participation the funner this could be, if those are interested. Also It doesn't have to be about Just jidaeo as the cult wishes for a lot of people dead. Reigen for one, Annabelle Greene has been attacked, and the Aula Arcanum has been attacked as well before or at least some of it's memembers. One of the cult members wishes to meet Telah of the Draenei Pilgramage as well. Basically trying to get some character development and battle-esque war RP to go on. If enough people are interested, it would be a fun place to log in if only for a minute to have a nice fight and participate on the battles up ahead.

You don't have to be super active I know we all have alts but just trying to try out a new Idea and bring some RP to Outland. Although a lot of other guilds are doing that as well so maybe we could meet. There are many ways this could go down and my only goal is interesting RP! We're meeting at Halaa which just recently got turned horde accidentally. I'm not sure if we can make it neutral again and just turn pvp off but that'd be cool. Comments concerns and ideas are fine. I know this is a lot of information as most probably have no clue what is going on. I've added a story synopsis of Jid's current storyline in my signature. And In the latest Kings of Cosmos post I believe has a better explanation of the cult as it is given in Jidaeo's debriefing with Reigen. If you'd like to be a bad guy or a good guy PM me or post here. thats all I got for now so.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Wow, I really really like this idea, sounds pretty fun, I'm reading from The Lost Minded perspective, I don't know much of -all- this, but personally just from what I've read and been able to assume, I'd look very forward to roleplay in this manner.

The idea of getting out to Outland, bringing together a few people, see who showed up/helps, I think it'd all be great.
Would Astus be asked for? :B
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Oh yeah I'm sure Jidaeo would be surprised Astus wanted to help him, or maybe he'd be aligned with Reigen or Maureen. Or any of the other Guild Leaders who wish to participate. But the more the merrier. If there is any confusion I'd be more than happy to clear it up. I wont turn down anyone who wants to RP because thats what we're here for. We just have to figure out how to incorporate it, ICly.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Sorry, Maureen has claimed the area for the Horde.

Hur hur hur.

But there are other settlements which we can use in Nagrand. Maybe even an island.

Don't bash me. x.x

PS Astus and Maureen having cordially met (and chased Renorian off his own estate, LOL) it is possible he might feel aligned to her, or at least willing to help her. Or something along those lines. ^.^
I actually forgot that Jidaeo got Astus killed xD!
Just a reminded that all lost minded members would know about this and would have revived some form of letter requesting them to come to the area in order to prepare for the upcoming event.
Sounds good, Relon would be there right about............. Now. ^.^
Buuut Jidaeo, Astus would want to be on Jidaeo's good side. :B
Whatever happens Astus dies anyways.

But for Maureen? :3
Could you possibly upload a screenshot of exactly where we should head?
The Blackstone family will gladly pewpew for the good side.....or whichever side pays more.

Spoiler:
[Image: NagrandCamp.jpg]

This is where we will start. I think it's called clan something not sure. It's south west of the Trial of rings in Nagrand. There aren't any NPC's it's accessible to all levels. GMI port to Trial of rings and run there within a couple of seconds. We will start here to get our chars acquainted, train, have matches and icly come up with ideas to possibly trap them, or defend a trap depending on how the rp goes. It will be open for all time zones as if we get enough people stories should overlap. Main focus is combat, base of operations RP and some development for new char relations. After we get a main group acquainted we can then travel to zangarmarsh and Blades edge and Netherstorm. Fighting on the way of course. If interested or have any ideas let me know. And for those already interested feel free to set up an IC meeting or just come to Nagrand when we're online.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

It's called Clan Watch.
I'm sure the Aula Arcanum could join in somehow.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Event Idea - What Do You Think? Crowson 13 2,210 01-19-2012, 11:47 AM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  Random idea feedback ThePharaoh 4 943 04-17-2011, 04:48 AM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel