The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Blindfolds, Cloth version?!
Hello again :D

This, may or may not have been brought before.
As many of you know there are blindfolds around, but there is one profiency that's not avaliable in it!
Cloth!
So I ask if it would be such a great effort of making a cloth version of [item]32235[/item]?
It's either yay or nay, depending on who swings the mighty hammer of the verdict.
[Image: kuzco_llama_by_mroobalooba-d3jkg9p.png]

Oh my god... you didn't...
There should be some cloth blindfolds available using the .addrpitem command, though none I can think of at the moment.
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
I searched, none were found.
Only a demon hunter blindfold.
With the mail profiency.

Uh...Google is your friend? That's all I can say right now.
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
Google is my enemy, I scrounged around with -no- avail.

Model viewer?
WoW-head!
I flipped through model viewer and couldn't find one :v
There aren't any cloth blindfolds. I was looking around for one a while ago, to no avail.
There is a leather one, and a mail one. No cloth one, ironically.
A mail blindfold... Wouldn't that be irritating?
With a hip, hip and a clippity clop
He's out looking for a head to swap
So don't try to figure out a plan
You can't reason with a headless man
~Disney

I remember that this have been brought up in the past, and there used to be blindfolds on the vendors back when we still hung around WSG. They were removed because pretty much every blood elf in the game (and a ton of night elves) had one. Or that's how I remember it anyway, hehe. Might have changed, but if not I don't think it's likely to see them any time soon. I do think you can request one if you have a valid reason, but it should be a really good reason and not something you can just throw away once it inconveniences you (saying your character got their eyes burned out, for instance, might be a good enough reason).
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

rodentjoe Wrote:A mail blindfold... Wouldn't that be irritating?

The mail one is for an NPC, same as the Ninja Armor set. Blizzard did that with some items in Classic.
Well maybe you can have your character wear something else over the eyes, or explain they are blind ICly.
One mail, one leather. One is black and one is red. There are models for cloth ones but need GM powers to work.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cloth blindfolds JTJP770 44 7,558 04-14-2013, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Reinforced Cloth Armor Petition Lendri 59 8,213 10-24-2012, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  Linen Cloth Reese 1 671 01-17-2011, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Dotsy
  Server Version...or is it just me? (Problem Solved!!) ShadowStormSimon 4 861 07-16-2008, 10:25 AM
Last Post: zarakk