The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

In a Sad Search of Friends
Lenna Ironhide (Human Mage) is, very bluntly, a rather shy person overall. She rarely would be the type to speak with complete strangers out of her own free will and often writes a few notes on how to "Interact with People". Needless to say, because of this, she has no one she actually calls a friend. (Save for three people now)

Now, this is where I ask if anyone would like to meet this character and establish a sort of relationship of any kind at all. :D

Any of these, or anything else you may think of, may work:

-Friend-
Perhaps you have a patient character that you are looking-for/need a friend for? It's pretty self-explained: Lenna, here, could use a friend.

-Instructor-
Lenna is a mage, though not even close to an average mage, in training and is also somewhat of a physician. If anyone has a Mage or Physician/Medic/What-have-you and is interested in taking on an apprentice: you may have just found one! :)

-Love-

If you think you have a character that is capable of going beyond just breaking the "shell" she has herself in, you're always welcomed to try!

-Guild-
Maybe your guild has a spot for this type of character available? You're welcomed to try and recruit her to your cause!

If you are interested, please do feel free to PM me or contact me in game on a character of mine. (They are listed to the left of this post on my profile, naturally. :D )
Well, as much as I would like to suggest Redis to be her 'friend'...

I'll say the only person(Alliance based) that would attempt to be her friend would be my new Draenei, Kelon.

However, I am still unsure on how I want him to be, how he -should- be, his back-story and etc. But, I'm sure they could meet up somewhere, perhaps Shattrath or any Alliance capital city.

Edit: On a side note, Kelon would know how to patch someone up, so he could also assist in teaching her first-aid.
SHIVALA! Although she'll probably end up cuddling with her and all around treating her like a child.
McKnighter: A Draenei would be a nice suit for an instructor. Whenever I can, I'll see if I can PM you in-game. Also: If you may need any help at with your profile for this character, I may be able to help if you wish.

Danalthar: ... Well, that could work out too, if you'd like! LOL
Falerian could try to befriend her! He's a nice and belf. :D
Spoiler:
[Image: 2wd92y0.gif]

Falerian... the noble who drinks a lot?

Sure he can try to befriend her! LOL
LOL yea he's trying to control his drinking problem. :D
Spoiler:
[Image: 2wd92y0.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sachi Needs RP and Friends SachikoMaeda 34 5,610 01-19-2015, 02:54 PM
Last Post: WindZealot
  Old Necromancer seeks colleagues and friends! Vrahn 3 923 10-26-2014, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Nostra
  Friends, Enemies, Lovers, Rivals. MstrCorvus 0 804 05-06-2014, 03:54 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  Old friends, New adventures MstrCorvus 0 611 11-05-2013, 08:43 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  Wuvvums' friends, family and foes Wuvvums 15 2,429 05-28-2013, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Wuvvums