The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

❀ Oleander's Diary ❀
I am in Stormwind, and the curtains are drawn tight to block out the sunlight. I've been riding for two days now. My body is tired and what I had to drink is bringing me down faster than it normally does. Now, I wait for sleep to come.

For the past few months, I've been beside myself. I still remember when it all started. He asked me if I liked 'bad boys,' and we went for a ride. I told him I was almost jealous of the notoriety he had around The Bay. From then on, we were partners. I really never imagined his kind as a partner like that, really.

I enjoyed it. There were many traits about myself I had repressed. I didn't feel whole unless I was behaving in a manner that I loved. I feel like I didn't have to hide any part of myself around my partner. Growing up, I always felt very different. But, with my partner, I could be myself.

I remember the Kaldorei woman with one hand and her human lover. She seemed timid and weak to me. Part of me felt she was with him out of pity. When my partner took her in, much of me felt it was, in a very bizarre way, for the better. He proved himself to be.

You see, coming up, I knew that not all people were equal. The wilderness taught me that- survival of the fittest. It's a nice thing to believe in, but, one must be realistic about the world. Likewise, now I know it's foolish to think an entire race can be weak; it's all down to the individual.

I could tell my partner behaved the way he did because someone hurt him. I felt bad, but, I think sometimes we must endure a painful experience to discover our true selves. Me? I was always this way. No, my family doesn't know...
[Image: oleander_btm_left.png]

After his death, I lost touch with most everyone. I saw the gnome again- she is still afraid of me. She's a completely fel-tainted mess now. And, I haven't even seen the little human woman who I offered cake to that day in the woods.

I do wonder if “Shadovarn” is his real name?
I look at the frostweave rope hanging partially out of my backpack that I had a friend obtain for me on their trip and begin to contemplate while I wait for sleep to come.
˜★Sketch Blog
[left][Image: oleander_left.png][/left]I went back to Mimiron to consolidate my belongings and move out. If it can't fit on a chopper, I don't think I need it.

I found these again. I remember I bought them to wear for cleaning a friend's house in exchange for room and board.

❀❀❀
[Image: meid.jpg]
❀❀❀
I'll keep the middle one. It's traditional, at least.
The other two will incinerate nicely.
˜★Sketch Blog

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Diary of the Duskrunner - Book II Knock 0 656 10-15-2013, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Knock
  Elles' diary Maarten 2 1,256 09-19-2013, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Maarten
  Diary of a wandering Malo HazelTheNut 0 657 08-08-2013, 06:49 PM
Last Post: HazelTheNut
  Small Victories - Diary of a Peddler. Maulbane 1 1,102 07-31-2013, 02:08 AM
Last Post: Maulbane