The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Redhaired woman looking for manl--- Sai needs acquaintaces.
Currently Saiyuu has very little involvement with any of the sides. She considers the whole conflict between Alliance and Horde pointless, and has a clear opinion about it, but for this same reason she also has friends in both sides. I'm looking for people who could fit these roles and that are interested in having a fun Rp with her.

-Friend-
Well, despite her very shy and introverted personality, she does has friends and usually is quite involved with them. This role is available for any race/class.

-Instructor-
Saiyuu is learning how to use magic by herself, her father taught her the very basics and now she's trying to learn more during her travels. She has a basic, but good grip of holy magic, so anyone willing to act as a tutor to teach her how to properly use magic is welcome.

-Love-
Almost laughable, but Saiyuu is in "that" age. She's 18 years old and has just discovered the nice things behind love and sexuality. This role is available for anyone who's really interested in having her as that someone else. She's very caring and is actually kinda easy to get along. Apparently, Saiyuu has a crush for horde races (she states she likes their uniqueness).

If any of these roles are of interest, please pm ingame on Saiyuu (that's the character name too~). These slots are available not only for people who want to get involved with her story, but for people who also want her to be part of their circle of acquaintances, friends or even lovers.
And Sai would be a-..? Blood Elf?

If so, I've got Valencia in the starting blocks and ready to do some teaching or friend-being. If not, I think there might be a friend kind of thing possible. But oh well, as all BE's. Easily judgemental about other races.
[Image: CKZI0Sp.gif]
Oh, no, Saiyuu is a human. We could try this out, if you'd like you can pm me in game so we can talk about it further. ^^
I think Crescenthorn could eventually become her friend. :B
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
If you're looking for someone to teach Saiyuu Arcane Magic, I could throw in Marius (Blood Elven Inscriber). Although, if you're looking for someone to teach her Holy magic, then, Marius cannot do that. But, if she was willing to learn about the Arcane then I'd be up for it.

That is, once my internet stops killing itself on me for long periods of time.
Possible Kelon, my Draenei Shaman, will be her friend. I don't think any of my Hordies would, since most of them would maim a human if they saw one alone.
Look below and take your pick.
I'm just throwing this out there, but crossfaction love is a bit overdone here. : 3

Just sayin'.
Jason Wrote:I'm just throwing this out there, but crossfaction love is a bit overdone here. : 3

Just sayin'.

^
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]
Kiffles Wrote:
Jason Wrote:I'm just throwing this out there, but crossfaction love is a bit overdone here. : 3

Just sayin'.

^
^
I don't think there is a limit on how many people can do it though.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

My young paladin squire, Stephan could hang out with her sometime.