The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Sweeping the Cobwebs
I mean no disrespect, criticism, or offense to the players who toiled for them, but there are a fair amount of inactive subforums. One of which, that of the Frostbrand Marines, is for a guild that has been disbanded for a number of months.

While there stands the possibility of revitalization and the value of conserving past discussions, would there be any agreeable means of clearing them from the listings?

...Additionally, I remain uncertain if the White Sun Covenant forum, something I myself imprudently requested, will see use. I at first wished to specifically request its closure in this post, but after some thought I discovered myself ambivalent. Nonetheless, pardon my prattling over a topic of fringe relevance.
I actually meant to contact Grak about the FBM subforum, but I just kept forgetting about it. >.>

I assume the purpose of this topic is to 'suggest' we clear out the guild subforums?
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
I agree to this. Just don't remove the TECH subforum. It may appear dead, but I'm intending on bringing it back as soon as I get the thumb out of my arse and aren't so busy with other stuff.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Clovis Wrote:I assume the purpose of this topic is to 'suggest' we clear out the guild subforums?
Indeed. I'm glad my idea proved fruitful and of use.

Forgive my roundabout way of proposing it.
I would recommend you give a call out for people to say whether they want to keep it and give them x amount of time to do so. If they don't and the sub-forum hasn't seen activity in awhile then it should be gotten rid of.
I will be updating the BSHG forum soon.
[Image: lich_king_signature_by_wyrx-d3jo9rm.png]