The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

An Odd Pair for an Odd Cause
So, let me get to the point here.

Krian Duskbinder has been dealing with his fiancee's sorrow about her scarred face and body for too long for him to bear it any longer.(Be that for her sake, or his) After a heated argument, Krian left for orcish lands to the west in hunt for...

A Shaman

Shamans can speak to spirits, and they can also heal stuff. So, if Krian managed to get an orcish or troll shaman to pay a visit to Jaeden Firesong and tend to her scars, it would successfully restore a third of the tissue to near-full health.

I highly doubt the shaman is going to accept money, or do it out of his/her free will. I wouldn't mind Krian being sent off to do some quest or task for the shaman, even tricked into doing so. Should be fun.

A Druid

Taurens are the only race the Horde has for druids. Well, that's going to bite since most of them hate the Sin'dorei. However, Krian will need to bother one enough so that he could do some nature-healing spells and rituals upon Krian's fiancee so that another third of the scar tissue would heal.

As with the shaman, I don't expect the Druid to do this freely. It's going to be much harder for Krian to get along with the Druid in mind, much less asking him/her to do him a favor. Random quest or task will be in order!

Any Other Ways to Heal

Krian is open to nearly everything, so if your character has an idea, he'll most likely try it out on his own scarred body. This may or may not be bad for him, but it sure would be lulz.

If Krian gathers the two people required(and perhaps gathered a few other methods), he should be able to clear up most of the scars on Jaeden, but not all. Maybe it'll stop her from crying, who knows?

______

If you wish to do any of these, post here with your character, timezone, and your little plan for it all. You could also speak to me in-game, I have a character list in my sig and to the left there that you can find me on.

Thanks! :3
Mouma's got your back. The trick is finding her.
Well, Krian will be wandering aimlessly around Durotar and the Barrens most likely.
Myes.

I can do it.

Myes.

Surgery.
... Oh my.

We shall have to attempt this then, whenever.
Did someone say surgery?!

-Throws a (confused) Sebastien into the fray-
McKnighter Wrote:... Oh my.

We shall have to attempt this then, whenever.

Possible maiming may occur.

No, wait, forget that. Maiming will occur. Its Rodile.

I need to write up his recent operation, by the way. Hmm.
McKnighter Wrote:Well, Krian will be wandering aimlessly around Durotar and the Barrens most likely.

She's in Azshara Crater. Shouldn't be a stretch to have them meet somewhere, we can discuss ingame.
Richt is the true master of Surgery.

He's the Dark Lord of Surgery.

But he also considers it gentlemanly to help a Blood Elf in need. Just get outta there fast when he's done, mmk?
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
Oh, yes. Now I remember who preforms surgery for you Rigley. Heheh.

Anyways, I'll be on later today and we'll see if we can conjure up some lulz.
Hmmm... If you can wander into Mulgore, you'll find a -very- eccentric Shaman living in a cave to the north of the country. It's likely that you'd hear about him from passing Tauren. He's known as "That Crazy Shaman Who Lives in the Hills." His name is actually Garen. Give him a go. He will require convincing, but he would do it. He'd require an errand, though... >:)
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Would be an interesting lead for Krian to follow up on. Shall do!
Cerg, the orc shaman, lives as a hermit somewhere in Barrens hills. He would gladly accept to aid your cause without any need for payment. Only problem is that his skill in using healing spells ranges from low to none.

Nork, my troll shaman is on the other hand an adept healer, though he managed to get himself addicted to some hallucinogenic plant used for some ritual. He is up for scamming someone into getting him more of that stuff helping someone.

Babben could use someone to fund his "Fourth Dimension accelerator" so he could perform a " Temporal Correction" on the said irregularities. It would be as the scars were never even there! *plays BTTF theme song"