The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Hospitalers
The Hospitalers

"Immortality is in legend, legends are for the brave, the brave will stand and fight. Hospitalers! Coin and glory are ours to have! Inititiate all combat maneuvers! Send these devils to the pits!"
- An unnamed member of the Hospitalers during an operation in Outland, caught in a crossfire of the Illidari and Burning Legion while working for Horde forces.

We are the Hospitalers, a fighting force taken from the stock of any species, made up of all warriors. Coins are what we seek, but most of all, glory and forging a name that will be remembered from this day, through all days to come. Although these words I write are before I fall in battle this day, this goes to the next to take the command, the banner of the Hospitalers. Whatever horror attempts to take me today, or misguided light user, or even a peace seeking paladin. I will die with these coins in my grip and glory in my soul.

What does it mean to seek gold and glory in the ranks of the Hospitalers? The Creed...
First, obey the core values of the Hospitalers
Second, always obey a commanding officer unless they conflict with the core values of the Hospitalers
Third, never comprimise a mission of the Hospitalers, a great enough offense makes your life worthless
Fourth, wear the marks, the banners and colors of the Hospitalers with pride
Fifth, never deal on both sides of a conflict, this includes no direct combat between Horde or Alliance primary forces
Sixth, never die a coward
Seventh, if you are going to die, try to take your foe with you
Eighth, coin is not worth more than the life of other Hospitalers
Ninth, traitors will be shot, survivors will be shot until there are no more survivors
Tenth, obey the core values of the Hospitalers, if you do not, we shall repeat the ninth creed until you cannot move a finger even in the afterlife

Core Values of the Hospitalers

- Young children are to be spared always, do not kill pregnant women either; but only do away with either of them if only completely nescessary
- Keep collateral damage to civilian or allied faction property to a minimum
- When in an undercover operation, if found, do not compromise the Hospitalers, there is more honor in death than in being a traitor
- We all get our share of coin and glory, no one is above the other. We are a team.
- No in fighting, to do so weakens us all

What does the Creed mean OOCly?
Simply enough, if you accept joining the Hospitalers, you are subject to their rules and regulations, to disobey these rules and regulations makes you subject to a character warning and character death. Remember the creed and follow it and you are good to go.

"I see men and women, of many species and specialties, everthing from flame-cannon totting tauren, to halbred wielding gnomes. I see priests of both shadow and light. I see warlocks and mages, I even see druids on the path to glory. Warriors, gunmen, archers and scouts; elves and orcs, dwarves and tauren alike. We all are Hospitalers, we shall strive for victory, coin and forging our legacy in this world, and other worlds past this one." -Unknown scribe of the Hospitalers

Who may join the Hospitalers?
Simply put, anyone that would fit in may, paladins are our most rare allies, considering paladins would not take coin or need to go on such quests or accept mercenary contracts. Tinkers and mages, warriors and warlocks; whoever you are that can control your powers and want glory and coin in a true neutral cause. We are that cause. Not many very lawful or truely evil characters would be found in our ranks, but it is not impossible.
Send a PM to me on the forums if you wish to join or contact us in game OOCly or ICly to prepare to take the creed and get to work.

Wish to hire the Hospitalers?
If you offer substanial coin suitable for the level of task, we will take it up and see if we have any members that would be able to take up the task you wish to have assistance with. However, the task must not conflict with the Creed of the Hospitalers.

Do we hold events outside of dealing with players?
Yes, of course we do, contracts come in from outside groups all the time. We will find work on numerous occassions outside of dealing with players. To be a Hospitaler is to be always seeking glory and coin, these things come to those of us that use the least amount of leave time and focus more on our work.

Questions?
Ask any questions you may wish to ask, either publicly or send a PM to me on the forums.

"I see the beginning of a great business relationship." -Upon acceptance of a longterm contract.
[Image: lich_king_signature_by_wyrx-d3jo9rm.png]