The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Future Event as a prelude to Cataclysm
I have had this idea in my head for the longest time and have decided to see how this may go about with my fellow role-players.

The Lich King has fallen, and the forces of both the Alliance and the Horde return to their homes and families to celebrate their victories, and mourn the fallen.

But not everything is peaceful for long...

With each passing day the elements of Azeroth grow more furious and weary. But the elements are not the only ones who are suffering. Both the Alliance and Horde are having feuds amongst each other and within their own ranks.

Taking advantage of the situation, the Twilight's Hammer cultists have appeared from the shadows and have slipped their ranks into the capitals of each faction. They have placed posters throughout Orgrimmar and Stormwind, but these posters look like any normal recruitment posters. Slowly they grow in size as they recruit panicked, and curious, citizens and heroes of old and new, as the world begins to tremble and cry out. The Twilight's Hammer slowly evolves into a force to be reckoned with as they build capsules to contain and corrupt the physical embodiments of the elements, planning to use them to cause utter chaos when the time is right.
Of course... They do not want to bring chaos to Azeroth and just want to bring peace. Each recruit becoming a cherished member of the cult, serving under Cho'gall. Being able to live a life of freedom and peace would be grand in a world that is seemingly on the verge of breaking into war or, even worse, pieces.

Will you be one who will aid the Twilight's Hammer in bringing peace to the world and join their cult? Or will you rise against them attempt to end their reign?

...Only time may tell...

Comments are much appreciated. This is merely a wonder of how many would be interested to have this happen. If you wish to add any advice, please do so. This will be played out as paced as it can be so as to make it more interesting.
Thanks ^.^
The more one denies its inability, the sooner one must face it...
Didn't this happen for one of the Cataclysm Twilight events?
Exactly, but I was kinda thinking if it was possible to bring it to CotH and evolved it a bit more than what Blizz had done. I mean... This is a pure RP server, and Blizz doesn't really care too much for RP'ers anymore, hence the 2 week long Twilight's Hammer / The Shattering event
The more one denies its inability, the sooner one must face it...